Best Buy To Offer iPhone 3GS For Free On December 10th

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageBest Buy To Offer iPhone 3GS For Free On December 10th

BGR is reporting that according to their sources, Best Buy will be offering Apple's iPhone 3GS to customers for free tomorrow.

It looks like the offer is only valid for tomorrow, December 10th and is valid for customers who are looking to go for new lines, additional lines, or use their qualified upgrades.

BGR reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Only contracted or wot?
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Son of a gun. I just did the RadioShack deal for $50 for my wife on Monday, after returning the one I got from AT&T that morning. Saved some bucks, but not enough it looks like.
  • iDroid7
    iDroid7 Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
  • steven
    steven Posts: 113
    via Wordpress
    Brandon fl bestbuy said they are not having thus sell. Lakeland fl bestbuy said they are having the sale on December 19
  • steven
    steven Posts: 113
    via Wordpress
  • Dredub
    Dredub Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Is this deal worth upgrading from a 3g 8gb and being stuck with it for two years even tho its not the latest device?
  • Kevin
    Kevin Posts: 154
    via Wordpress
    the 3GS is a great device. but the iPhone 4 is way better. If I was gonna be stuck on contract with one it would have to be the iPhone 4. the better camera makes it a standalone camera replacement. Video calling is really cool also and can be done over 3G with yahoo messenger. but if those things are not important to you, just know the 3GS is a great phone.
  • Randy Stewart
    Randy Stewart Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
  • mrklean01
    mrklean01 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Ok I went in to BestBuy got the iPhones 3Gs and then ran like hell to Radio Shack and traded the Iphone 3GS in for a iPhone 4 16g for a total cost of $30.00 now for those of you are wondering how this could be done,I had a upgrade available to me but since I had a 3GS already I just opted out and took the upgrade , pulled my sim out of the already active phone did the upgrade to another 3GS and out the door I went, Now once I got to Radio Shack they have the same policy as BestBuy , new line upgrade, so in order to get the iPhone 4 you have to turn in your iPhones 3GS, now one point that may not have been mentioned is that when you turn in a 3GS it must be turned in for the same upgrade to get the trade (ie 16g for a 16g 32g for a 32g)also let me back up , at BestBuy you have the choice of the 16g or 32g so I opted out for the 32g, now back to Radio Shack ... traded n the 32g for the 32g iPhone 4, now the Gods must have been looking down on me cause the associate that wrong me up did not do it right my cost should have been $99.00 +tax but he wrung it up for the 16g price which was $25.00 +tax lol so I ended up with a brand new iPhone 32g for less than $30.00 , so once I got home I jailbroke it and unlocked it, now the reason I did not get rid of the original iPhone 3GS that I have cause it is jailbroken and unlocked so now I have the best of both worlds,Merry Xmas to me.
  • Rogue
    Rogue Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I called every Radio Shack possible in florida and not one store has it in stock, they have been out since tuesday
  • mrklean01
    mrklean01 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    rogue :You should have went on to Radio Shack.com and order it , web site would have said out of stock but you could have order it and locked in the sale price and then once it's n stock it would have been shipped to you.
  • call of duty cheat
    via Wordpress
    I just couldn't go away your website before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info a person provide in your visitors? Is going to be again often to investigate cross-check new posts