Antid0te: Security Enhancement Tool For Jailbroken iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Will Be Released Soon

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAntid0te: Security Enhancement Tool For Jailbroken iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Will Be Released Soon

We had reported few days back that Stefan Esser, a German consultant with SektionEins was planning to release a new tool called Antid0te, which will add the ASLR based security protection layer to jailbroken iDevices.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Steve m
    Steve m Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Safer is always better
  • hasi
    hasi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Some of the appreciable features of Frontal Concepts’ wrist band for iPod Nano 6G are: * Minimalistic design that has been polished for shining beauty. * Arranges the iPod Nano 6G is ergonomic fashion that helps the gadget’s wire stay parallel to your arm. * You won’t have to unmount your iPod Nano 6G from the wrist band when you have to connect the same to your computer. * Mounts your iPod Nano instantly and keeps it locked at its position. * Uses high quality stainless steel, plastic and silicone for ever lasting body.http://www.mixsl.com/2010/12/ipod-nano-6g.html
  • iURLas
    iURLas Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    why bother? if a my iPhone is stolen it is gone for good. the passcode lock is good enough. Apple has a GPS based iPhone finder which is better. what would be best is a IMEI based remote wipe app when used with a GPS based iPhone finder.
  • JiX
    JiX Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    i think you are misunderstanding what this will actually do. this is not to protect you from a lost or stolen phone. this is to protect you from your iphone getting hacked. as in....you're sitting there with your phone, and someone is remotely stealing yo' s@#$. i'm excited to see this in action.
  • Roni Rauschenbach
    via Wordpress
    Word lens seems to work better on youtube than in real. Actually, it doesn't work at all here.