iPhone 1.1.1 JailBreak tested and confirmed by Engadget has been released (Updated)

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 1.1.1 JailBreak tested and confirmed by Engadget has been released (Updated)

Erica Sudan @ Tuaw had announced couple of days back that iPhone hackers have been able to jailbreak iPhone firmware 1.1.1. We then got news that iPhone hacker asap18 has managed to port several unauthorized third-party iPhone applications to firmware 1.1.1 and they were also reported to be working fine....

Read the full story here

Comments

• Hackz R Us
    Hackz R Us Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

How do we jailbreak without knowing if the AT&T service sim will worki or do we have to reset it again...is the upcoming jailbreak is as easy as the previous one.I mean I would like to know if it's a matter of installing the installer app. and then loading the different 3rd party application available?This step is still confusing.I thought we are jailbreaking it without downgrading to 1.0.2 Firmawares.?Anybody out there help out.Thank you.much Appreciative of all the GREAT WORK from Hackers Worldwide.

• dracospitfire
    dracospitfire Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

i got my updated my 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 which was hacked... and now i hacked my 1.1.1 thanks to you guy.... :) and i conferm it works i you iNdependence hleps