Apple May Have Patched Limera1n Bootrom Exploit In Newer iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch To Prevent Jail

2»

Comments

• supersquirrel
    supersquirrel Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    The above is for samual
  • Christopher A Williams
    via Wordpress
    Soo How do you tell if an iPad can Be J/B? since the Numbers are Different. By that I mean..when I look @ Mine..Instead of 2 numbers it's 2 Letters. So am I too assume that it's the same read as the i4? cause if so..then xx044 means that it was week 44 for Mine.
  • JT
    JT Posts: 60
    via Wordpress
    Better yet, the idiot can learn to count :-)
  • cdnguy
    cdnguy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i just got a week 49 on thursday and redsn0w worked on it
  • Ordinary_guyz
    Ordinary_guyz Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Hey guyz.. I think this is off the topic here..But I know u guys won't mind answering my questions.. :)Do u know how to restore a custom firmware 4.1 on iPhone 3GS or 4 without having shsh 4.1 blob saved? Or it's impossible? I try many times.. On pc I got error 3194. And on Mac I got error I'm not eligible.. Your help meant a world to me. Thankss
  • Anything
    Anything Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Stop commenting you all fukcing nerds If u have seen your keyboard once then watch it 0 and 9 keys are close it was typing mistake Its 50 not 59
  • w0lfkr3m
    w0lfkr3m Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Please point me in right direction but of my point of view it's impossible to restore to 4.1 anyway since 4.2.1 arrived! The reason is that 4.2.1 has bootloader requirement implemented. Does your iphone run on 4.2.1? Or why you have to restore it??
  • badboykilla
    badboykilla Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    AnYtHiNg said..."I got my iPad today and its serial no. xx059xxx i used redsnow and jailbroken it tethered… It works like a charm.. ;)"huh? there is 59 weeks in year?██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
  • Koomoo
    Koomoo Posts: 52
    via Wordpress
    It's impossible for u to go back to 4.1 if u didn't save SHSH files not unless someone comes out with a brilliant way to do that but for now ur prolly stuck with 4.2.1 with a 5.15 basband
  • w0lfkr3m
    w0lfkr3m Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    i meant baseband not the bootloader! kind of wired personality today
  • Koomoo to AnYtHiNg
    via Wordpress
    U still fail in life n stealing ur life savings to buy ur iPad it's prolly not doing u any good lol
  • moz
    moz Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    Weird... I'm jailbroken and yet:- I loose NO data (thanks to PkgBackup & Chronus) when restoring a Jailbroken iPhone- I did pay for a legit license of Navigon- Apple does take cues from jailbreaks (proofs: wallpapers, folders, rotation lock, sbsetting/switcher, apps, copy&paste, auto-correction, MMS, tethering...) and will still take cues from Jailbreak!Trust me jailbreaking is definitely not a waste of time.While you wait for Apple to finally incorporate jailbreak features I'll enjoy them and more right now .Bye bye Samuel...
  • PDA
    PDA Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    There's no bootrom change. It's a mistake: orbyorb had a bad USB host controller. Anyone can make mistakes.
  • Eugene Johnson
    Eugene Johnson Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    So is orbyorb the source of this "information" about the ipad or what?
  • Rockin Robbie
    Rockin Robbie Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Big Thanks to Dev Team & the rest of the jailbreakers for making it all possible.A standard iphone is soooo boring. Jailbreaking is the way to go.Does Steve Jobs think he can hold us all to ranson, Answer NO
  • Rockin Robbie
    Rockin Robbie Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Sad boy comment is for Samuel.....
  • Fear
    Fear Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    my bad just repeated the prosses and i managed to get cydia as tethered not a big deal to get it as untethered for me as i dont turn off my phone so mutch...
  • Jai6476
    Jai6476 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You obviously don't know a whole lot about jailbreaking. The jailbreak scene has multitasking, folders, custom UI, custom background pictures, lockscreen, etc a few years before Apple decided to do it. There are several Cydia apps that will back up your Cydia store apps, and custom settings made through Cydia. One app is called AptBackUp. It saves to iTunes, and is restores everything jailbroken by a push of a button. I respect people not wanting to jailbreak there devices, but stop being ignorant about things. Do some simple research. There will need for jailbreaking until Apple gives the user complete control over customizing their Apple devices.
  • VanzBadga
    VanzBadga Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    xx049..... phew that was close!Iphone 4 by the way.
  • darkhorse
    darkhorse Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    well my iphone 4 is xx050 serial number and jailbroken it without any problem. its a tethered jailbreak but for now i'm happy with it
  • Ordinary_guyz
    Ordinary_guyz Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Well my iPhone 4 running 4.1 firmware and jailbreak by limera1n. It doesn't have 4.1 shsh blob save. Only 4.2.1 saved. I need to restore because it just got some error and stuff.. I try to restore custom firmware 4.1 but I keep getting error 3194 on pc n not eligible on Mac.. I don't want to restore to custom 4.2.1 because it would be tethered.. So my question is does anyone know how to restore a custom firmware 4.1 without having 4.1 shsh blob saved?
  • albi
    albi Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I just got my iPhone 4 and my iPad one for xmas and one for birthday , yesterday from NY and I jailbraked them both so... ? both were 4.2.1 OTB ( Out of box )
  • Florence
    Florence Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Wow, way to sound like an uninformed fucking troll. Go troll some other site. If youre statements WERE genuine then you are a fucking dipshit. Either way your words have no power, just some homosexual troll trying to piss people off for self gratification.
  • ReadThePosts
    ReadThePosts Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Jesus Christ some of you guys dont even read before posting. It was a MISTAKE. It is not patched. Orbyorb had a problem with his USB controller. READ the articles and the posts and many of you will have answers to your questions before asking and looking like a noob!
  • abubasim
    abubasim Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Why is it that when Apple patches an exploit everyone feels that this is to stop jailbreaking? An exploit is a weakness in the security that can be taken advantage of by 'bad guys'.You want Apple to stop patching exploits? Then don't publish details about them!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    Your mother (the old faggot) was a waste of time and so are you. If your going to say something spell it right. I spent 10 minutes of my life trying to decipher what you wrote.
  • the_Fall3N
    the_Fall3N Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You never know, steve jobs might even had his iphone jailbroken.. And thinking, "damn!!! why the hell didn't I think of this and that and that!!!"