iPhone Firmware 1.1.1: Multi-Page SpringBoard Hack

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Firmware 1.1.1: Multi-Page SpringBoard Hack

New developments on the iPhone hacking front seems to be happening in a matter of minutes, just as I published the article on how iPhone hacker asap18 had managed to port several unauthorized third-party iPhone applications to firmware 1.1.1, DistortedLoop, one of the readers @ iPhone Hacks was quick to...

Read the full story here

Comments

• JP
    JP Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

Thats tight hack...

• dracospitfire
    dracospitfire Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

were can I get an explanation to jailbrake my 1.1.1 - dont need an app. Just give me the hard stuff.... I am computer litterit

• Distortedloop
    Distortedloop Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

The bulk of the iPhone Dev Team were still keeping the details pretty hush hush on the hack details as of last night when I last checked in on the IRC, but one pair of hackers have opened an IRC server for discussing their method, as well as accepting a few beta testers.

Check out this blog post for details on that: http://www.toc2rta.com/?q=blog

I think most of the hackers want a golden product before they get any (more) bad rep over possibly bricking phones).

On a side note, thanks iPhonehacks - you always give credit and thanks to those who point something out you might have missed. That's a real touch of class that many sites don't have. Keep up the good work!

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey Distorted Loop,

Thanks for your kind words.

Thanks again for all the tips and I hope you continue sharing them with me and readers of iPhoneHacks.com, I can say on behalf of other readers that we really appreciate it.

I hope it encourages other readers to do the same.

Its the feedback (negative or positive), tips and compliments from readers like you that makes it even more exciting to blog.

cheers!

• gino
    gino Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

My iphone is 1.1.1, and i want VoiceBox Dialer. It won't sync it in....does anyone know why? thanks