HP's WebOS Based PalmPad To Compete With iPad Coming Soon

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageHP's WebOS Based PalmPad To Compete With iPad Coming Soon

Last year at the CES, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer went gaga over the future of the tablet and it was quite ironical that not a single Windows based tablet have been able to make a commercial impact until now. Fast forward to a year and we have Apple's iPad virtually dominating the (still) nascent tablets space. Android based tablets like the Galaxy Tab and Notion Ink's Adam are just trying to set their footsteps in the big, bad, competitive world of tablets.

Read the full story here

Comments

• k.dubb
    k.dubb Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    hard to say until we see more info..interesting to see how the trend is quickly changing between devices. considering how palm originally blew up with the palm pilots..i think it may be worth seeing what hp has in store.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Copy cat is all what I got to say about this.
  • Anomymus
    Anomymus Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    ya. I agree. Companies nowadays tend to copy apple. They lack the power to push new things. They lack the capabilities to create new products that are original to them anymore. They dont have the guts to open up a new market of devices already. All they do is copy APPLE. COPY APPLE. GET ME YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS COMPANY. HAVE YOU ALL BEEN GROUNDED TO JUST CREATING COPIES OF WHAT APPLE DID? START REVISING YOUR COMPANIES POLICIES. COPYING OTHERS WITH BETTER SPECS WONT YIELD GOOD RESULTS. CREATE YOUR OWN MARKET. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU !"#$%&'() COMPANIES. WHY DONT YOU START CREATING TABLETS IN THE 1ST PLACE?OR IS IT THE WAY YOU MARKET THEM THAT IS NOT GOOD? THINK MAN. BOASTING TECHNOLOGY IS BUT ONE OF ALL THE STRATEGIES IN MARKETING YOU PRODUCT. SEE WHAT APPLE HAS DONE EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT RUN "FLASH". THIS IS SOMETHING YOU COMPANIES SHOULD LEARN!!! f!"# YOU ALL.
  • Mental2k
    Mental2k Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    By your logic apple should never have made a phone. They jumped on the touchscreen phone Market. Nor aTablet, tablets existed before the iPad. Or even a computer, IBM was there long before Apple. In fact even the Apple name belonged to the Beatles record label before apple computers was a company. Stop raging it makes you look like a sad fanboy, and you give all apple users a name for being apple fanboys. Competition in the Market breeds better products for customers, who then select the product which suits them best.