Redsn0w 0.9.7b1 For iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4, iPad And iPod Touch 4G Released [Up

Options

Comments

• Playafied
    Playafied Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Nope, nothing can affect a factory unlocked phone but apple, and as far as I know apple has never locked an factory unlocked phone. Jailbreak away!!!
  • Nonono
    Nonono Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have an iphone 3gs ios 4.2.1 tethered jb.ehen does the untethered jb will appear for me?ty
  • Patrick
    Patrick Posts: 124
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi Thomas, I'm not a NOVICE and have had the same problem like mann had...comments like yours aren't very helpfully, anybody here nows to read what written...THANKS TO THE DEV Team for the work!!!!hope the final version will bring also the solution for me.... ;-)
  • Old Saint Nick ( aka Santa )
    Options
    a big THANK YOU to the Dev-Team for all they have done and continue to do for this community. were it not for their hard ( and very smart ) work for all to benefit, most of us would not have the pleasure to enjoy our iPhones the way we do and for those of you inconsiderate s who having nothing to do but complain - bah humbug to you! Merry Christmas Dev-Team and to all a good night.
  • Habib
    Habib Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    To novice users- After running RS you'll get the white cydia icon. All you have to do is to re-run RS and ensure that the "just boot tethered right now" option is selected. note that after you jailbreak with RS if you turn off your phone you wont be able to boot and so will have to restore via itunes and then rejailbreak (for now anyway unless you've successfully used the untethered feature)
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Actually, Patrick, it's quite clear that a great number of people DON'T read what is written and then post their ignorance. The articles are well written, but you do have to read them.I used to think jailbreakers were generally more tech-savvy than the average user, but the comments here frequently prove that assumption false.
  • Playafied
    Playafied Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I'll just wait until the bugs are worked out and there's a stable version. I'm not in that big of a rush for the 4.2.1 jailbreak as I'm still on 4.1 and jailbroken.
  • Rick
    Rick Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Options
    this of course did not work on the ipad infinite BS loop. SO I did it myself... I am not sure why they are sandbagging it wasnt hard??? WTF are you guys doing.. I did it on my own in 3hrs Ill package it and give it to wants it NO BS install this and that either...
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Well just reading all the stuff iphone hacks allways come on mac first !!!! as there a mac built phone but great work guys working fine i dont need bluetooth so im happy as
  • Ceekish
    Ceekish Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hats off to dev team for their hard work and for making our investments a worth.To all who complain dont buy a apple product or if u cant do that then try to live with them as they are :p
  • Austin
    Austin Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    Options
    This jailbreak messes up the use of listening to any music either from itunes store and even the ipod. When you press play it just resprings your phone. Everything else seems to work just fine.
  • fw_cowboy
    fw_cowboy Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Thanks Dev Team for the hard work put in on this. I am waiting patiently for the public release. As far as all the a$$ clowns criticizing the hard work, if you have a problem with what they are turning out, get the f*ck off of THEIR site and figure it out on your own genius!!!
  • Your momma
    Your momma Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I haven't tried this jailbreak yet, but it sounds like a pile of ****. And it's for crappy macs. Macs suck.
  • Tidus
    Tidus Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Thanks alot, I can't wait for the final release.
  • gkl
    gkl Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Thank you... has anyone else noticed, that this is all free???
  • hack
    hack Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Options
    well thank you development team for working hard on Christmas and trying to provide us with our phones to work good but im sorry but i rely on ultra-snow so i cant not test it and i dont have an apple computer i have windows but i will let you know that im on baseband 6.15 using 3gs newbootrom seems everything is working fine even my gps is working only problem that i have with my phone is the battery drains so quickly i heard it was the activation process is why its causing this issue but i use an official at&t Sim and even downloaded that package in cydia and it didnt fix anything i think it was called sam something?and i still have battery issues problems as my phone will only last about 2 hours so testers please tell us if there are any battery issues as well and hopefully we get a fix for this thank you!
  • Apel
    Apel Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I would have gladly done it, but i need my ipod. :(
  • Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Im so tired of Apples ****. As soon as LG comes out with their new Optimus 2X, im jumping to Android.The LG Optimus 2X is the first smartphone to run on a dual-core 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor. It has a well-sized display measuring 4 inches, large enough for you to watch the videos you made in HD 1080p. A 1500mAh battery powers the model which will include a microSD slot to expand storage capacity. The device runs Android 2.2 with an upgrade to Android 2.3 expected eventually.
  • Thom-T-Hall
    Thom-T-Hall Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Thank you! There are way to many idiots on here!!! Dev Team rules!
  • Good for you
    Good for you Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Do you work for LG or something, if we needed the specs, we would look them up ourselves!
  • Myballs
    Myballs Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • Kenneth
    Kenneth Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have one too its some jailbreak for it let me know thanks
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • Debbi Sahara
    Debbi Sahara Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    lmfao - how can you justify that? - you really don't know what you're saying. Well, I agree with the majority here.
  • Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Keep up the good work Dev Team. People will complain about anything. It's too bad they don't realize that amount of coding that goes into these jailbreaks.
  • Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I Really Want To Download It To My iPod But Need To Know If I Can Use My Games And Wifi Still. Write Back And I'll Download It As A Tester! Good Luck And Great Job!
  • Penny
    Penny Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I bought a 2nd hand iphone 3gs os 4.2.1 I have been to jailbreakme, and cydia, and they both say this phone update is too new.So I cant seem to jailbreak? Is there somewhere I can?Also reception on the vodafone network is 'no service' but on any other phone in my house there is 2 bars. When i put nextg telstra sim in, it has good reception, seems to be the iphone itself, any suggestions for better reception?
  • Sender
    Sender Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Where's the windows version???
  • Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I think its a matter of time before Apple really makes busting into their ecosystem near impossible.Im getting a little frustrated as well, not with the Dev Team there working hard and for free..but with the iphone the closed system and all the crap we have to go through to custmize the phone WE OWN. I may just stick with the Captivate at this point. its not as smooth and the screen isnt as clear but at least it allows you to do all the jailbreak stuff without the major hassles -
  • Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Go for it!!I wouldn't touch ANY LG stuff ever again after experiences with their TVs and Home Theatre Systems. Sounds like you deserve LG.