iPhone Hackers have been able to Jailbreak iPhone firmware 1.1.1

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Hackers have been able to Jailbreak iPhone firmware 1.1.1

It has been only 2 days since I wrote an article providing the progress report on jailbreaking iPhone firmware 1.1.1 in which I had mentioned how the iPhone hacking community had achieved couple of milestones in their objective, however at that point of time it seemed to be early days....

Read the full story here

Comments

• Hackz R Us
    Hackz R Us Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

That is Great News...we All are waiting for the Free for ALL JAILBREAK for the Firmware 1.1.1 so 3rd party applications that we are so accustomed to using for out Iphone will once again rise and shine.For now we have to stick with the classic firmware 1.0.2 But for those who have loaded the new firmware to their fones,keep your hopes up because total freedom and customization will once again fill the empty,boring Iphone that apple had delivered for the masses with limited features.TUAW we appreciate you anf the rest of the Hacking comunities.Keep up the great work!!Sooner or later...FREE WORLDWIDE CALLS!!

Advice for those who upgraded their firmwares..please dont try to reboot to the old version firmware until bug fixes are made..Be patient and wait for the jailbreak for Firmware 1.1.1 Many are having problem downgrading because reset of the AT&T Sim service may enable the fone to be non-functional after the downgrade.Just wait fot the easiest one click softwares coming soons from the hacking community.All the applications and tools within the fone will eventually work without a hitch even after hacking it and installing 3rd party applications.I still wait for the applications where we can customize every icons/widgets there by using Phoshop or Graphic applications then past and load it on the Iphone...Have faith people.

Much Luv
    HackZ R Us

• TRON
    TRON Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Great work to all those involed! You're AWESOME!

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress
  • Danz
    Danz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Truth be told , these are the people who should be working and designing for Apple!

• byron church
    byron church Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thank you for keeping the dream alive ! When I put down my treo for an iPhone I never imagined it would be such a locked down stagnant device . To think that Apple would tie this thing down and just leave us hanging not knowing what he will or wont allow ... makes me wish for a new Treo ... Apple should pay you guys for keeping all of us on board . Best wishes to you ! FREEDOMFIGHTERS

• kimal
    kimal Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

you guys are great and thank you for making happy again because i was heated but when will this jailbreak be avialable i hope very very soon or if it is available where can i get it