Walt Mossberg Rates iPad As The "Best Product Of 2010"

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWalt Mossberg Rates iPad As The "Best Product Of 2010"

2010 is drawing to a close and it is that time of the year when we look back on the highs and lows of what's happened over the past 52 weeks. One of the most important things to have happened this year is the birth of tablet computers as a usable alternate form factor.

Although tablet PCs did exist before, credit is definitely due for Apple who found success with the unveiling of the iPad in January this year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    no i dont agree, i think the mba was the best product
  • Christopher Williams
    via Wordpress
    I agree. I THINK it's a Great Piece of Technology and the Fact that People are Hating on What EVER apple makes just shows it. Apple made a Tablet that people like and is very useful. I Got one myself and I actually like it.
  • Mmkay
    Mmkay Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    I love the iPad, but Apple claims that it is "The best way to experience the web, email, photos and video. Hands Down."How can you make that claim without offering flash player? Despite all the negative performance issues that Steve Jobs points out, it is really needed to get the most out of the internet and online videos and games.Perhaps the iPad 2, with its processor upgraded to a pair of 1GHz ARM Cortex A9 cores, it will handle Adobe Flash, and Apple will allow flash.Am I alone in thinking this?
  • Hawaii Dude
    Hawaii Dude Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I agree that the iPad is a great tablet PC. However, I disagree that the iPad is a First generation device. I think it's basically a 3rd generation due to it taking the ios from iphone and just putting it on a "BIG IPHONE".
  • ewj
    ewj Posts: 26
    via Wordpress
    The iPad is a great device but it is just a larger iPod touch. After all the touch and iPad do exactly the same things. Moss berg neglects the Kindle, which does one thing and does it very well and the roku box both of which I put ahead of the iPad.
  • Greg L
    Greg L Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hardly consider Mossberg as an "unbiased source" for this type of revelation. Gone are the days of Fair/Unbiased reporting.