No Hacking Required: iPhone Password Manager uses an ingenious way to sync data to the iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNo Hacking Required: iPhone Password Manager uses an ingenious way to sync data to the iPhone

Do you use an application to help you keep track of all web passwords and for automated sign-in? If yes, chances are you currently missing it on your iPhone. Not any more as there is some good news for all you folks, the makers of 1Password have come up with...

Read the full story here

Comments

• David A Teare
    David A Teare Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Thanks for the post! I'm glad you like 1Password for iPhone as much as we do. We have gotten a great response from this so far as most people don't want to hack their iPhone. If you saw the "Fido" network in the screen grabs, you can probably guess I don't mind ;)

After the 1.1 update, however, I am very happy we did not complete the release of our "native" 1Password application and instead elected for a completely non-hack based approach.

As you saw in my comment to the Switchers Blog article, we are definitely trying to extend this idea to perform the form filling automatically. We should have this done "soon"; now that the infrastructure is in place for security and robustness, Go&Fill should be relatively painless. Hopefully these don't become my "Famous Last Words"! :)

Cheers!
    --Dave Teare
    Co-author of 1Password

• Edgar
    Edgar Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Check out LogOnce for iPhone
    it is synchronized with LogOnceToolbar
    which is a password manager for Windows
    Internet Explorer.

I use is and I love it.

here is a link : http://www.logonce.com/toolbar/iphone.htm

• appy298
    appy298 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Have a look at iAccounts, it includes a FREE backup utility for both MAC and WINDOWS. It's a great app, well designed and integrated with iPhone ergonomics. No limits on the number of fields and custom field types, And the FREE BACKUP APP just rocks! iAccounts is a must have.

• Larry76
    Larry76 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I agree with the previous user. iAccounts just rocks! It's the best deal on the AppStore for password managers. I found the website of iAccounts. Check it out at http://www.venticentostudio.com