Comments

• Shalashaska
    Shalashaska Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    WOW..who would of thought of that...ure a genius !!!! thanks for the advice
  • Diane
    Diane Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    why name calling? The iphone alarm works better than most bedside alarms and isn't subjected to problems connected to power outages. This is a temporary glitch - according to Apple. I have used my iphone for over two years and never had a problem till this morning.
  • Numbnut
    Numbnut Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    I thought that this only affected 4.1+! nope! we are running 4.0.1 and both my wife's and my alarms failed to go off. We almost missed our flight but luckily woke up just in time. Apple is simply negligent. This should have been publicized immediately, since it it obviously foreseeable that people with iPhones rely ob and are intended to rely on their alarms on the iPhone.
  • Monkey
    Monkey Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I was able to resolve the issue yesterday actually. My alarm did sound on time today AND yesterday!Me and my girlfriend were playing around with our iPhones to find a fix since we didnt have any other alarms to use. Here's what we found:Turning auto set time off and changing to 2012 worked. Then changed it back to 2011 but the 3rd instead of todays date (1st). That worked, then back to the 2nd, that worked. Then set it back to auto set and it worked.NOTE: When testing to see what works, we only tried NEW alarms. We then tried the one already set and it didnt go off. Deleting that alarm and re-creating it solved that issue right away.PS: Repeat and Non-Repeat alarms both worked.
  • JP
    JP Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    Walkaround works!!!!!'
  • Das-Mimi
    Das-Mimi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I have to say this is VERY disappointing. Considering this is my first phone that is actually from a larger company, I would have to say, and pardon my language, "this sh** is wack!" From reading some comments, this isn't the first time this type of thing has happened. I was willing to let go of the poor communication service iPhone has when you actually call someone, and I was also dealing with the many undercover areas in my part, as well as random charges AT&T would refuse to explain to me in lesser terms, but this is a little more than inexcusable.If I wasn't such a work a holic, I wouldn't have made it to work in time yesterday. I randomly woke up 10 minutes before I had to leave, thank goodness! However, the fact still remains that my mind is set on waiting the two years I have with this shi**y service, buying a gun, and shooting this phone straight through the middle... Then returning to my previous phone service... iPhone and AT&T, in my opinion, METRO PCS beats the PTERODACTLS out of your phone.
  • blackwigit
    blackwigit Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    confirmed this morning, january 3rd, that the alarm is still not functioning properly if set normally and not using the recurring function.
  • sail away
    sail away Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    third day in no alarm apple get to work.
  • cool_dude
    cool_dude Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Thanks, the workaround worked!
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
  • Bud Dinh
    Bud Dinh Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    The same trouble i've got. It make me discomfort.
  • iPhonemagazine
    iPhonemagazine Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    definitely I will change to Android :D
  • alarm sistemleri
    alarm sistemleri Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the look out for such informationRegards