iPhone 4 Coming To Verizon On February 10th; Comes With Mobile Hotspot

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4 Coming To Verizon On February 10th; Comes With Mobile Hotspot

Verizon announced Apple’s iPhone 4 on its CDMA network at the media event held earlier today at the Lincoln Center in New York City.

Apple has updated its homepage to announce the arrival of iPhone 4 on Verizon’s network. The CDMA iPhone 4 will get FaceTime video calling, the high-resolution Retina display, a 5-megapixel camera, HD video recording and all the other great features of GSM iPhone 4.

Apple and Verizon issued the following statements:

Read the full story here

Comments

• JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    Not planning on switching, but I'm hoping it helps alleviate att's network problems a bit, and helps to bring pricing down on plans.
  • Spriggs
    Spriggs Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Att better drop there prices
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Apple website updates, says delivery starts feb 8
  • MO
    MO Posts: 132
    via Wordpress
    Better off to wait few more months until iphone 5 comes out. At least this ends the verizon iphone rumors thats been going on for years..
  • Ng
    Ng Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    We have been able to hotspot on At&t for some time now thanks to the jb community. It is an awesome feature but drains the crap out of the battery.
  • cristov
    cristov Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    I hope the hot spot feature comes to ATT and can be enabled like with TetherMe. I am very glad I didnt pony up the money for MyWi.
  • What about multitasking?
    via Wordpress
    If multitasking & hotspot are avalable it not then I'm stuck w/att
  • Joey mac
    Joey mac Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    Verizon's network blows.. Had it for 2 years.. So many problems. Phone bill was never the same $$$.. I hope people jump on verizon's dumbass CDMA bullshit and then realize they bought a paper weight they can't unlock to sell. Help free up AT&T's network.. Wow a hotspot feature..!! That's new.!! What a key selling point.. It's not like every iPhone owner doesn't use MyWi now.. Apple should sell the iPhone to nextel, we all can chirp again, that would be a great selling point..
  • DUDE...THERE ARE SOME FEATURES THAT U GOTTA FIND OUT THROUGH CYDIA ABOUT TETHERING WITH OUT BEING CHARGED (BECAUSE OF THE DEVil TEAM), JAILBREAK UR DEVICE BEFORE YOU START DOING SO, ASK AROUNDIS SOMETHING THAT WILL BE HELPFUL TO YOU.
  • GREAT NEWS THAT VERIZON FINALLY WILL HAVE IPHONE EVEN THOUGH, IPHONE 4 WANS'T THAT SMART FROM THE BEGINNING WITH ANTENNA.MOST OF THE PEOPLE THINK THAT VERIZON WILL HAUL SUBSTANTIAL QUANTITIES OF NEW COSTUMERS INCLUDING, AT&T USERS WHY? NUMBER ONE: UNLIMITED INTERNET BROWSING WHICH MEANS NO OVERCHARGES BEYOND TERRABITES OF WEBSURFING.NUMBER TWO: HOTSPOT UP TO 5 DEVICES ENABLED, WOW!THIS IS HELLA COOL! CAN U IMAGE THIS, IPAD, IPOD, IPHONE, MAC LAPTOP AND PC, THIS CAN'T GET ANY BETTER.IN THE MEAN TIME WHENEVER AND WHEREVER I GO, I AM TETHERING IPHONE WITH AT&T USING JAILBREAK FUNCTIONALITIES AND ENJOYING UNLIMITED BROWSING FOR THE NEXT 14 MONTHS:>
  • H08X
    H08X Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Drop the Caps Lock dude....
  • Sean
    Sean Posts: 138
    via Wordpress
    you guys are all fuc**ng idiots. ATT 3g is SPOTTY PERIOD. had att iphone for 8 months, couldnt take it any more 3g here not 3g here, SHI**Y, SH**TY service for data. no problems with voice. Canceled payed my ETF. went to verizon got a DroidX, cant hardly get off 3g, believe me Ive tried. its all about YOUR LOCATION. PERIOD. DX is a badass phone, Iphone is a badass phone (if Jailbroken to Customize) I hate those FU**ING squares. When Apple make something that can compete with the andriod os and not regurge the same old squares I might go back to iphone but man im happy with 3g where ever i go. And the talking and surfing BULLSH*T, C’MON MAN. AND WTF is that guy talking about getting emails while talking on the phone, C’MON MAN. GET THE F**K OFF THE PHONE AND READ YOUR EMAILS. PEACE F**KERS
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    iPhone 5 will again have new baseband, and unlock will come by iPhone 6
  • Si
    Si Posts: 17
    via Wordpress