More Details Of Verizon iPhone

2»

Comments

• Grime
    Grime Posts: 216
    via Wordpress
    Is everyone forgetting, competition is good for the consumer. It doesn't matter whether you like At&t or Verizon, the fact that iphone isn't exclusive to one carrier means you'll be getting more for you're buck when they duke it out over pricing and features.
  • Dean
    Dean Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
    flyez boy you suckyou don't know how to read americaniam not write english.lolverizon iphone4 o.s 4.2.5is the same my iphone4 os 4.2.1lol
  • Dean
    Dean Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
    flyez boy you suckyou don’t know how to read americaniam not write english.lolverizon iphone4 o.s 4.2.5is the same my iphone4 os 4.2.1lol
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    cool but IMHO... AT&T iphone is way better.1. When iphone first came out, it was for AT&T.2. Finally no more rumors to be heard since it is out (although I don't ever plan on switching because I will stick to AT&T).3. All you AT&T that really wants to go to Verizon needs to jump ship now and get on the Verizon ship. Don't come here complaining that reception sucks because you will get low receptions in certain areas.
  • flyez
    flyez Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    i don't know how to read american? your english sounds like "Google translator from dipshit language to english" ha ah ha ha i just owned u for life. now get off online forever kid.
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    1 thing for sure. CDMA iPhone will lose its resale value. Suckss!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    NO resale is a sad thing for the Verizon unit.
  • Mac
    Mac Posts: 132
    via Wordpress
    I don't give a damn. As long as more people leave and free up att's network, im a happy man
  • iphone4
    iphone4 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Quick question why are people arguing over the iPhone on verizon or AT&T? , can't we all just be glad we have choices, look I've been an iPhone user since day one and upgrade every year, the iPhone is an amazing device and has come a long way, people have been complaining since the start an have gotten used to complaining so they just find new reasons to complain year after year...well enough is enough iPhone is now on AT&T and verizon...if you hate AT&T go get the verizon version if you hate verizon stick with AT&T or get the AT&T iPhone. So stop arguing over stupid subjects and be mature, Oh and by the way I see iPhone bashers on this website all the time I don't get why they are on an iPhone website if the hate the iPhone so much..... Well whatever hope verizon peeps are happy and hope AT&T peeps can stop complaining and switch if they find the network horrible, personally I have never dropped a call or had any issues with my iPhones so I'm very happy and I'm sticking with AT&T plus iphone5 comming out soon and I'm getting upgrade elgibility so I can't wait:) hope you all have good days and be happy and go get an iPhone and try it out trust me you won't wanna put it down lol:)
  • flyez
    flyez Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    indeed, this site sucks, because the owner is a pussy female who likes to delete comments.
  • Made in America
    Made in America Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Yeah dumbass, but WE are Americans that live in America. Best damn place in the world! At least we don't eat wallabees, dingos and emus over here! Best of all, dudes dont go around callin each other 'mates'. WTF man! Why call another dude your mate?! LMAO. stupid aussies!
  • achex
    achex Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    If you switch to verizon, you must be a USA pet, never get out of the country and be able to use your phone. Verizon sucks.
  • Zonkerton
    Zonkerton Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    We're not underwater! No Hurricane Katrina here, and when we do have floods our state and federal governments cooperate to mount rescue efforts - no racial tension, no tantrums!
  • Zonkerton
    Zonkerton Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    If you think the best damn place to live is where corporations leech your blood while your government isn't allowed to "interfere" in a "free market", then YOU are a dumbarse - that's arse, not ass, an ass is a donkey! Dumbarse!Of course you don't eat sustainable, low fat meats like wallaby, dingo and emu - because you FAT-arse Americans are eating greasy fries and fatty meat all day - that's why you're all so obese!We are all mates in this country... well, sortof - but trust a dumbarse shallow American not to understand the true value of mateship.LOL - and remember, it was the AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT RESEARCH ORGANISATION "CSIRO" THAT *INVENTED* AND *PATENTED* WiFi - all your WiFi belong to AUS!
  • Ju1cebox
    Ju1cebox Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    U.S.A blows chunks Canada FTW!
  • :LABH:D
    :LABH:D Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    haha off online....try offline
  • BWILL
    BWILL Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    get off online...? Go ahead and try offline
  • Firstman
    Firstman Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Aren't all Australians descendants of prisoners?
  • rapiduk
    rapiduk Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    will we ever see this in the uk?
  • ChinaMan
    ChinaMan Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    So where is the Christmas Jailbreak??
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    You can use CDMA in other countries. True, the list of countries is short (at about 40), but CDMA does roam internationally.
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    No. In fact, very few Australians are descendants of prisoners. Go read your history books.
  • Cheap
    Cheap Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    fuckers unlock this for sprint ;)
  • SoMeThInG
    SoMeThInG Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I agree with you a billion % this site sucks as his mommas old wrincked pussy...!!!Its gonna be shut down if this fucking verizon n other things they will show everytime better you follow @musclenerd and @redsn0w_testers on twitter to get the first news directly from officialsOr you can directly go to the dev team blog sitehttp://blog.iphone-dev.org/redsn0wFuck this site..!!
  • bocaj7777
    bocaj7777 Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    this is part of 4.2.5 and will be on all iphones not just verizon