Best Buy Lists 3 New ‘Coming Soon’ iPad SKUs

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageBest Buy Lists 3 New ‘Coming Soon’ iPad SKUs

Best Buy’s website has been been notorious for leaking information regarding Apple’s upcoming products in the past. Of course it’s a different story that some of these leaks were grossly misleading. For example, back in 2009, a new product appeared on the website that was listed as a “mobile computing device”. This eventually turned out to be the updated MacBook.

Anyway, our bone of contention today are three new iPad SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) that appeared on Best Buy's website.

Read the full story here

Comments

• APU
    APU Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hi...I am following iphone hacks long time, but i think you are quite slow. this news published yesterday in other web sites but you are late... all the news in iPhone hacks are published late.....So I think I should unsubscribe iPhone hacks news feed....Thanks...
  • Peng12
    Peng12 Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    I agree with APU. I follow iphonehacks 4 all my idevice info, yet I feel u r running behind the other sites in ur info. SO PLEASE IPHONEHACKS GET IT 2GETHER AND GET THE CURRENT ISSUES 2 US WHEN IT BREAKS AND NOT A DAY LATER :(
  • Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress
    i think its probably an error 2 models with at the same price point doubt apple would do something like that
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    I think APU and Peng12 (probably the same person) should also leave iPhoneHacks.com. Mainly because they have to complain about something they get for free. Go away.
  • hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress
    Please do us all the favor of leaving.
  • iosx
    iosx Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I totally agree with APU and Peng12, many a times in the past I have experienced this. Its nolonger the best place to get the news about iPhone. Buck up iphonehacks, you can do better in 2011.
  • ohjayp
    ohjayp Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Iphonehacks is hit and miss, if you are like me you have multiple sites to get idevise news. I have seen iphonehacks break news first sometimes and second or third other times. But the truth is I jailbroke my very first iPhone 2G years ago with the help of this site. They will are and always will be the first site on my feed list.Anyway back to the point!!! We have seen this kind of thing before with advices. Like when a new iPhone drops and the most expensive old model now matches the price of the lowest new model.
  • flyezz
    flyezz Posts: 42
    via Wordpress
    iphone hack is great, like the above person stated, iphone hacks are first, second, thired sometimes,but who cares, its all free.
  • Bill
    Bill Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    Who cares. iPad sucks.
  • APU
    APU Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Sorry guys...i love iPhone Hacks... I had jailbrocken my very first iPod Touch 2G in 2008 with the help of iPhone Hacks....Now it is competitive out there, so you have keep up to date to gain more follower.....I am sorry if i hart someone...but it's the reality...I appreciate it's free but not entirely.... free web sites run because of ad.. so if there are not enough hits it will be bad for iPhone Hacks....Thanks & regards,APU.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Well late news but they are still the best, I love the way they focus on everything Apple even though they are just an iPhone hacking site.
  • josemir da silva
    josemir da silva Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    Wait, not for free.... Cookies and Target ads are not "for free"
  • josemir da silva
    via Wordpress
    Wow, where did all of this: "you guys are slow" came from ? Honestly people if they are slow, then just go where it is fast. that is easy enough. the only gripe i have with this site, is the fact they will publish and photoshoped POS as the new iphone :) BUT then again, it's their site they can publish whatever they want
  • josemir da silva
    via Wordpress
    AND there are always pictures !