Hardware Hack: iFlash for the iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageHardware Hack: iFlash for the iPhone

If you are one of those who loves clicking pictures with your iPhone camera then one thing you would have found frustrating is the lack of a flash especially when you want to click a photograph in some place where there is poor light. You might find this article interesting...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress

I'm going to give it a shot...

• Hackz R Us
    Hackz R Us Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

Many are clammoring about the update that Apple made to brick 3rd party applications for the Iphone owners everywhere who had hacked and installed 3rd party applications in their fones.However, to my elation I have researched most of the web for updates and read all sources and codes from different countries...you all are happy to be notified that within a week or 2, a new BREAK in the 1.1.1 Firmware and new softwares to unlock the Iphone with simpler application installer are being updated and made this very moment.And i am sure that the Dev Team is in their laboratory thinking of ways to have a reset to factory settings also so that this cat and mouse deal between Apple and the Hackers Worldwide will continue to flourish...unfortunately no detailed release yet has been made.only through my connections from hackers worldwide am I able to confirm that the projects of unlocking the Iphone easier despite new Firmware/Softwares from apple are in circulation.So just sit and wait and be patient.New improve applications and Unlocking tools for your iphone are on the way.So pass the word and update this site for future news and releases heard/seen/tried out there in the web...Much Luv and keep up the GREAT work!!let's make this the best Iphone for the masses. =)