Verizon Offering AT&T's iPhone Customers Attractive Trade-in Credit?

2»

Comments

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    The battle of Verizon and ATT has begun.
  • M
    M Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    I'll wait until other try verizon and from there i'll decide
  • CHUMPA FUCKER
    CHUMPA FUCKER Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Never had an issuse using lots of things at once with ATT. You are all a bunch of chumps that need a lesson on how to use the phone. Or you live in such a shitty area you should move anyways. Go to Verizon so we can be done with you fucking chumps. BAMMMMMM MUTHA FUCKA
  • bamajr
    bamajr Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I've had all three of the major carriers (AT&T, Sprint & Verizon).I had nothing but problems with AT&T.Even in areas, supposedly part of AT&T's digital network, I would drop calls more often than not. The call quality would fade in and out and their support/customer service was useless.GSM technology has its following, but network load can't be managed as easily as it can on CDMA. This is b/c CDMA uses separate channels for Voice and Data. Thus the reason you can't do both at the same time, and most likely will not be a feature added very soon (except for phones with WiFi connectivity)on Verizon Wireless.I've never had a problem with Verizon's customer service, even when there have been issues with a phone. They have always taken good care of me.I've also never had problems with Verizon's service. It works as advertised, though I have had some phones which worked better or worse in certain areas.
  • bamajr
    bamajr Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I find it quite hysterical that people would jump from AT&T mid-cycle and mid-contract, even if Verizon's service is way better.The iPhone 5 is likely to surface in the summer, and early termination fees are pretty steep. Though, I'm not sure waiting for the iPhone 5 on AT&T is any smarter. AT&T's network will still be subject to the same flaws.IF (keyword)... If Verizon actually offers a buy back of some sort, they will likely sell them back to AT&T or sell them through a technology recycling company (where they are bound to show back up on eBay).I've not seen anything confirming Verizon's iPhone being able to support both CDMA and GSM. Very few phones can do this.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress
    At least in Long Island I can say the iPhone is the culprit for dropped calls. My screen cracked and the replacement phone they gave cant be jailbroken yet so I swapped phones with my wife in the meantime so I can use it as a hotspot for my iPad. Her Andriod Captivate has way less dropped calls..it's not even close..the dead zones are the same, but on the Iphone i would have full 3g signal and constant dropped calls on 2G, 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress
    correction - NO full 3G signal on the 2G obviously
  • neo
    neo Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    What a dumbass. You are comparing a phone to a operating system. I you wanted to compare choose a specific android phone. The iphone is far superior. Last i read they were fixing to surpass Android sales and thats something to talk about bc its one phone with a few models not 30 different phones who can only run specific apps bc they werent designed to be able to handle them. As far as whats coming. Apple nevers gives out the details untill they are fixing to launch. Thats why all you speculate on is a white iphone bc you don't know. Cmon kid get a life and stop be gay for r2d2. Only a handfull of droid devices can compete with an iphone.
  • Cool007
    Cool007 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I wish T-Mobile gets the iPhone as I love T-Moblie and since they have 4G now, it's all good.I have an unlocked iPhone that I use with T-Mobile but can't use 3G with it. :(
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    I just got the iphone 4 because AT&T didn't have a great Android phone that i liked. I live in an area where Verizon dosen't work very well, but AT&T and T-mobile do. T-mobile dosen't have 3g in my area so i switched to AT&T, but AT&T has dropped calls all the time and data is limited like WTF? Didn't know till I was signing the contract that it was limited. Im hoping Verizon offers money for people that switch because i will cancel on AT&T and switch to Verizon in a heart beat, my house is about to be closed on this month and im moving to a better location where Service is much better!
  • Jerzy
    Jerzy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    You're so funny with your android defence... Iphone is the reason android phones exist. And all they do is TRYING to imitate the iphone and its functionality.
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    Yes there are!! I have a 16gb iPhone 2G. It was released in 2008. 1 year after the original iPhone was released. I haven't upgrade to new iPhone releases because the AT&T service SUCKS! Dropped calls are not fun. I will be switching to Droid Bionic.Dual CPU, 8mp camera, Larger screen, Larger memory capacity, user changeable battery, Flash, and I can use bluetooth totally hands free with voice calling. I have NEVER made a phone call and used the internet/data services at the same time. HELL, most of my calls are dropped anyway unless I stand perfectly still when I have 2 bars or more!AT&T I have had enough. Going back to Verizon wher my phone will at least work as a damn phone!
  • Fis
    Fis Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I switched to AT&T 4 months ago and everythingHas worked perfect. I called yesterday and asked them I they can give me unlimited data on at least one line and they said they can give it to me on all 3 lines. I believe no matter what verizon will do I think AT&T will match it and one up them. Happy with AT&T
  • wireless designer
    via Wordpress
    Next generation Verizon (LTE) obsoletes CDMA... you will actually see a SIM card on Verizon phones in the future (like GSM today). Verizon's technology road map is a winner. I am an AT&T/iOS advocate, switching to Verizon... I run both nationally... Verizon simply has the best service, and now has the "best" consumer friendly phone to use on it.