AT&T Activated 4.1 Million iPhones Last Quarter

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAT&T Activated 4.1 Million iPhones Last Quarter

Few days after Apple announced record revenue and quarterly profit, AT&T announced its Q4 results yesterday.

AT&T has revealed that it activated 4.1 million iPhones during the quarter.

AT&T has also reported that it added 442,000 iPad and Android based tablets to its network.

Here's a snippet from AT&T press statement:

Read the full story here

Comments

• A Reader
    A Reader Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    How is this related to iPhone hacks?! Every day, it's the same thing. AT&T offering new plans, iPad sells in India, etc. You're supposed to live up with your name iPhonehacks.com!You've just lost another reader. I'm through with this site. Goodbye.
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    You can't just get brand new secretive information everyday dude. They're right 90% of the time when they get it, but it doesn't happen all the time. They put this out there to see how different it will be next quarter when Verizon is taken into account, which has to do with a different, albeit not new, iPhone. Relax man. If there's news about a new jailbreak, a new unlock, or some new prementrual medication that will calm your rapid mood swings, they'll let you know first. ;)
  • jessie
    jessie Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Jailbreak Tammit!!! lol good work guys i guess i;ll still impatiently wait for it!!!
  • Daniel
    Daniel Posts: 173
    via Wordpress
    Well, since the iphone is made by the most control freak company and it is being so hard to jailbreak and unlock,there aren't as many hacking news, as supposed to android or winmo 7.That is the price we pay for the perfect device.
  • mrklean01
    mrklean01 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Bet "A Reader" comes back as soon as the jailbreak for 4.2.1 comes out lol he not going any where....
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Aaaaaand GOOD RIDDANCE!
  • Lee
    Lee Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    Great. An aricle about ATT's bragging rights. Can't wait for Verizon to fully utilize the iPhone, then I'll be reading about ATT's losses. That sounds nice :)
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Well I think Verizon will activate much more iPhones then what ATT has.