iPad 2 May Get Thinner And Anti-Reflection Screen, 1.2 GHz Dual Core CPU, Double RAM, Cameras & More

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPad 2 May Get Thinner And Anti-Reflection Screen, 1.2 GHz Dual Core CPU, Double RAM, Cameras & More

According to Ming-Chi Kuo, an analyst from Concord Securities who claims to have knowledge of the components that will be used in iPad 2, has revealed that the next generation will not get iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G-like retina display.

According to him, the second generation iPad will get an anti-reflection screen.

According to Ming-Chi Kuo’s report, the next generation iPad will come with the following improvements and enhancements:

Display:

Read the full story here

Comments

• JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    Hope this is true!!!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Well the price should stay the same then its gonna be awesome.
  • K
    K Posts: 44
    via Wordpress
    I think Apple should lower the new iPad prices by $100 in order to compete with all these Tablets out there these days. And I wish the have a higher resolution screen.
  • Karen
    Karen Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    Without retina display, its a rushed FAIL.
  • FredFlin
    FredFlin Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    not to mention these are only rumors...apple is just blatantly fucking over their fans by releasing these revisions so close to the originals that it's gotta stop or people are gonna show them buy buying up all their products "Yes this is what we want, we want high prices on mediocre products and we want to dish out the same amount every 6 months for basically the same thing but a couple new features" Fucking retarded
  • FredFlin
    FredFlin Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    it's funny also how they just aggressively refuse to listen to their fans as well. Why not use the retina display? Oh, that'll be saved for the ipad3 just to make ipad2 owners feel inadequate
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    I think I'll go for one of those new laptop/tablet combos comming out from Acer/Dell etc. Coz those specs are just ****. Lets face it the iPad is just an oversized iPod touch lol
  • nerdgasmaker
    nerdgasmaker Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    The first iPad came out a year ago. I HIGHLY doubt all of these changes are going to be. But its obvious we are gonna get cameras
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    I just want more memory. I'd love to have 128GB or more. I don't have the current iPad, but I'm in serious lust. I've started saving for the 2nd gen, regardless of new features. The current version, with the exception of more memory, would fit my needs. Any changes are just gravy.
  • KS
    KS Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Well, I had the same thought until I tried the iPad. It's just feel different on the bigger screen. You can also say most of the other teblets are just an oversized Android phone.
  • Able us a dumb ass
    via Wordpress
    Your an idiot 128gb of ram here's your sign. Should have 1 gigigabite of ram duel core processor 120 gig hard drive retna anti glare display and SD card slot.
  • No you are
    No you are Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    He didn't say ram ijit.... Memory can be referred to storage space. When someone says anything more than 10GB i think hard disk, not RAM. Also please learn how to spell. Gigigabyte? Is this how people that studder say it?Duel core? Are they gonna fight?Retna? Surely you mean retina. Didn't you read this word in the article? Or any other of these?Well at least you spelled processor right and punctuated didn't, so your not a total fail.... But still..... FAIL!
  • theBankRobber
    theBankRobber Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Wow so the update is going to sell like the iphones now, last year people spent $600 for and iPad just to have to spend another $600 or more for the iPad 2 a year later. Phones are better for that kind of money as the features make the phone better. Why the hell would anyone buy and iPad then decide to get the iPad 2 for more speed and 2 cameras. That's the only features they will sell you on as the 1 st iPad had nothing to handle light very well. So unlike phones, you get screwed again by Apple. Instead of making the iPad better, they just add better features that SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THERE IN THE 1ST PLACE.