Verizon iPhone Jailbroken Using Greenpois0n [Updated]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageVerizon iPhone Jailbroken Using Greenpois0n [Updated]

When Chronic Dev Team released Greenpois0n over the weekend, they had listed iPhone 4 Verizon as one of the supported iDevices in the accompanying Readme file.

At that time, we felt it was a little premature to mention it as only one customer had managed to get their hands on the Verizon iPhone.

pod2G who had announced the release of Greenpois0n RC5 for Windows has revealed via Twitter that a user has managed to successfully jailbreak Verizon iPhone running iOS 4.2.6:

Read the full story here

Comments

• DpHl
    DpHl Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    First at all thanks Dev-Team for your hard works...Forget about Verizon IP 4...I need only unlock IP 4 4.1....Please ...Pls...Pls......
  • Simon Cowell
    Simon Cowell Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Go punch yourself repeatedly in the face untill you punct the stupidity out of yourself you Jackwagon. Your a unlock begging idiot. It will be released when they feel it is the best time untill then either switch to an authorized carrier or sit there patiently and wait like the rest of us and be greatfull that people with the ability to do this type of thing are doing it and that there doing as a coutursey to the rest of us not because they have too. Thanks alot Dev Team and other contributors because without you we would still be tied to a lack luster operating system tied exclusevly to a mediocre carrier. Respect Out to You Guys / Girls Thanks
  • ohyeaa
    ohyeaa Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    that's right... UL now... :D
  • MAD
    MAD Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    when will we ganna have an unlock for iPhone 4 on 02.10.04?????
  • xero14
    xero14 Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    This site should really start weeding out the unlock babies. Dont buy a phone that doesnt work on your carrier idiots and one more thing do us all a favor and drop dead. Thanks all devs that do this for free we owe you.
  • Grime
    Grime Posts: 216
    via Wordpress
    I had to take a second look at the topic, lol. I've also been waiting on an unlock. I mean I'm grateful for the jailbreak, but I'm already jailbroken on 4.1, nothing groundbreaking going from .0 whatever in firmware, as for a jailbreak, that would be life changing. lol Thanks for everyone involved in the iphone community, hope to see an unlock soon.
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    Jailbroken success!!!
  • yo mama
    yo mama Posts: 117
    via Wordpress
    There is absolutely a good reason to upgrade to 4.2.1 on iP4. That reason is find my iPhone for FREE. Using TinyUmbrella, you can upgrade to 4.2.1 while keeping the 4.1 baseband and jailbreak with GP.Thanks DEVs!!!!
  • WhosTheCulprit
    WhosTheCulprit Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Ok.. Ok... So i did the succesful jailbreak using GP Rc5 alright!!! But hell, what in the goblins name is freaking wrong w/ cydia!?? CYDIA is all empty & useless upon installing (No SHSH Blobs, No Installed Packages, No Repos, Cant Add Source... Nothing!). Ive tried googling this issue, and surprisingly many are experiencing the same problem. Care to help iPhonehacks or anyone??? Im wondering if this is a Greenpoison problem or w/ CYDIA himself.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    No need for ultrasnow for this one.
  • JayeDee369
    JayeDee369 Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    Thank you Simon, couldn't have said it better myself