iPhone Nano To Come With Edge To Edge Screen; Revamped MobileMe Service To Offer Wireless Access To

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Nano To Come With Edge To Edge Screen; Revamped MobileMe Service To Offer Wireless Access To iTunes Library

Wall Street Journal has updated their article about Apple working on a smaller and cheaper iPhone and revamping MobileMe service with some more details.

WSJ reports that according to the person who has checked out the prototype of the smaller iPhone model, it was lighter and had edge-to-edge screen.

WSJ reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• devol
    devol Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
  • devol
    devol Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    haha ive never ever done that....not what what its cracked up to be.
  • hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress
    To the cloud! Oh wait that's Microsoft :/
  • Lavender
    Lavender Posts: 130
    via Wordpress
    I hope you're fulfilled and will never feel the need to do it again!
  • Playafied
    Playafied Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    Lesson learned! LOL
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    All this is a rumour till they launch it.
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    Agreed. As it is just speculation, nothing is true until Apple announces it. Once Apple announces it then it will be true but till then. ALL fake.
  • Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress
    What's all this with making it smaller? I want a 4" screen, hell, a 4.5 screen would be nice too, the larger the screen, the more real-estate behind it you can cram 3D graphics cards and high performance processors. I recall apple saying a while back"We're not going to play in the low-end voice phone business. That's not who we are, that's not why we're here. Goal is not to lead unit sales, but to build the world's best phone."Does Tim Cook no longer work for Apple? Where is this worlds best phone? I see the worlds best mobile OS, but android is catching up at an alarming rate, and their hardware has far exceeded Apples. (Motorola Atrix, Motorola Bionic) the only thing besides their OS the have to stand on is the iPhone 4's retina display. Here's an idea, 1.5Mhz dual core processor, 32GB of memory (for the base model, 64GB available) 1,440x960 4.5 AMOLED screen, 1.5GB of RAM, 9MP camera, a HD high volume speaker, now that's an iPhone to compete with....
  • mydan99
    mydan99 Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Very nice, dream on too... iPhone is the best in it's class, just because a device has a higher clocked speed does not mean it will be faster, it's like saying a muscle car with 8 litre is faster than a 3.2 litre Ferrari, the muscle car is slower due to it's heavy weight... Hardware and software have to work together to be efficient which apple understands and does, android is crap, however, their manufacturers have good hardware true, but if the software is limited, it makes the hardware useless!
  • Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress
    U are obviously an Apple fanboy. Android is crap? In what aspect? I'm currently typing this on an iPhone4, and I've had every iPhone besides the 3GS, but recently I bought my girlfriend a Nexus S. As far as I can tell, the specs on the phone are close, they run about the same as smoothness and the graphics (minus the screen not quite being as good as mine) and animations are much more fluid on android. Her browser loads pages only a split second faster, the nexus s has speech to text built in to the keyboard, and many more features. Before you call something crap, have a leg to stand on first....