SummerBoard for iPhone OS v1.1.1: iPhone Hack Enables Scrolling of iPhone's Home Screen

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSummerBoard for iPhone OS v1.1.1: iPhone Hack Enables Scrolling of iPhone's Home Screen

One of the most popular iPhone hacks or native iPhone application since the iPhone launch has been an app called "SummerBoard" which is an extension to iPhone's SpringBoard (more commonly known as the home screen). The latest version of SummerBoard v3.0a11 now works with iPhone OS v1.1.1. SummerBoard not only...

Read the full story here

Comments

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

Yeah this great..display looks great with the customization , but what about How to protect it?

I am really scared of scratching of my screen. in seconds this great display and customized desktop can turn to hell.

So i bought a new case for my iphone its great. I protect my display and i am very happy.

BTW its a great vintage case , i really recommend :) website is www.beyzacases.com

• shai
    shai Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Problem is that most jailbreak solutions patch springboard.app

In order for summerboard to work you have to undo that patch. Summerboards instructions to undo the patch say to look for springboardl.original but that does not exist

• Alex Arroyo
    Alex Arroyo Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

i just reinstalled version 1.1.1 and and did app snapp and installed everything but now summer board is gone were do i find it agien i miss having leopard as my theme can some one help me

• Rufio87
    Rufio87 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I woould like to know which summerboards enable you to scroll up and down instead of left and right. Also whats the name of the above summerboard.

• Aly Hazem
    Aly Hazem Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

when i tried to install SummerBoard it say timed out and keep saying it when i try to install it

• styles
    styles Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I installed summerboard 3.2 it work good but I cant make it scroll. How can I fix this small problem?

• Thomas
    Thomas Posts: 125
    via Wordpress

On the bottom pic where it shows 4 different summerboards, what is the bottom left one called? I liked that one and will be very thankful if anyone could tell me the name.

• Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress

May i know what is the name of the attached theme.. the art type.. thanks