Job Posting Sparks Speculation Of Apple Television

Whizkid
Whizkid Posts: 135
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageJob Posting Sparks Speculation Of Apple Television

According to a recent job listing for Apple, the company is looking for people to work on the next generation power supply technology. The job listing until a few hours ago read:

Read the full story here

Comments

• peter the great
    peter the great Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    yes.. i would.. I'm first.
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    you're the first idiot to post something worthless, that's for sure.And it would depend on what Apple made. I'm a videophile. Plasma, 600hz, 1080p, 8 million pixels, 5 million contrast ratio, and professionally calibrated. Can they compete with that? If so, that'd be great. But it had better not be a side lit LED, because backlit is the only TRUE led. We'll see.
  • Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress
    Yes! I totally agree with you jdb - peter's comment is worthless.Apple should better come up with something smarter than we already have. Anayway, let's keep our fingers crossed.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Speculation and that is all we have got nowadays, nothing concrete coming from anywhere, sad.
  • Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress
    If this was made and it had a built in game's console, providing it be around 32" and had a good iMac built in I would pay a good £1500 for this!
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Really? 1080p?, Yawn We Can Do Much Better Than That, Please Apple, Invest In The Future 1440p, And 4K, Please =)
  • blix
    blix Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    ...and it would make coffee... :)
  • future of apple
    future of apple Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This is just begining.....After 10-15 years apple will rule the electronic world.1).There will be fridge from apple with touchscreen display which will show you the items inside the fridge and touch the desired item it will automatically appear on the platform.2).There will be Air Conditioner from apple which will be voice command controlled.You just have to speak the temp and it will set it.In auto mode it will set temp as per your mood,if you are angry it will be cooler.3).Multi purpose Washing machine from apple will wash your clothes,dishes,shoes,even your old junks.It will be motion and auto controlled.In motion mode,the camera installed in washing machine will capture your action and it will follow same to rub clothes,dishes,blah blah blah.My imagination is so vast and yours also can be guys..One day apple will rule the world like sci-fi hollywood movie [example Gamer-2009]. What you think???????
  • Jayydoggy
    Jayydoggy Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    Can't wait. Hopefully next year by thus time we will have some apple tv's
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    If they are going to do the tv. They better change the remote control system because your gonna need more than 5 buttons.
  • iPhone
    iPhone Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Yes! u r right. hopefully next year we gone have another piece of junk from apple.
  • Pb
    Pb Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Wow - Mr. Videophile --Big numbers you jackass