UK Carriers Slash iPad Prices; iPad 2 Launch Imminent?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageUK Carriers Slash iPad Prices; iPad 2 Launch Imminent?

UK carriers, T-Mobile and Orange have recently slashed prices of iPad 3G models, which probably indicates that iPad 2 launch is imminent.

Back in December 2010, UK carriers had started offering iPad 3G models at subsidized rates to customers willing to commit to a contract.

The UK carriers are currently offering discounts to customers signing up for 24-month contracts.

TechRadar reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• wtms
    wtms Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Delay for iPad2 will only upset those must have early adopters. for those, like me, taking every opportunity to extract benefit from the old iPad there should not be much difference. While I would like to upgrade later the current model probably does everything the iPad2 will do. Right now it is an essential business tool that supports meetings, access to work email and contains my needed files for viewing. With the updated Pages and Keynote I can even create content for meetings during travel time. Same as I will do on the iPad2
  • Nip
    Nip Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Fuk yah! I hope it has support for flash.
  • Zolk
    Zolk Posts: 184
    via Wordpress
    I'm really hanging out for the ipad2 to come with a hardware keyboard along the edge! I think it could happen - and it'd be awesome!Especially if they had a rotation mechanism to let us swivel the keyboard around to whichever portrait or landscape side of the bezel we want to.
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Nip:, Flash Support - Not Gonna Happen.WTMS: I Agree Fully, And Am Not Upgrading As It Is Probably Going To Be Like Going From iPhone 3G to 3GS An Increase Of Almost Nothing.Zolk: Not Gonna Happen, Sorry
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Who wants to buy an ipad 1 anyways?
  • Street
    Street Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Both orange and t-mobile joined up and became everything everywhere in the uk, the price drops are no doubt to get more customers due to a lack of interest with the current iPad 2 rumours