How To Fix 1604, 1603, 1602, 1601, 1600 Error While Restoring Custom iOS 4.2.1 IPSW Firmware File Us

Options
2»

Comments

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress
    Options
    im now getting 1600 again
  • Lars
    Lars Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have the same problem as Brandon - iPhone 3G as well
  • sharon
    sharon Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i wanted to upgrade my ipad2 to ios5.0.1 today for absinthe jailbreak. it was running ios 4.3.3 with snowbreeze jailbreak before. so now i stuck in error 1602 when iTunes try to restore my device. Device can't function at all right now, not to mention any jailbreak afterwards. when will we get iREB for iPad2??!
  • Fapple
    Fapple Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Anyone solved this stupid errors? Ireb wont work. Nothing works little help please!!!
  • Herman
    Herman Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Like Sharon posted I have the same error on my Ipad2 3G, trying to upgrade from iOS 4.3.3 JB Snowbreeze to IOS5.0.1. Please can you help us with your suggestions? Any help is much appreciated!
  • Herman
    Herman Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    @ Sharon January 22, 2012 at 6:46 am I have found the solution! You have to edit your hosts file! I have put an # before a Apple server, and that did the trick. See option 2 here for details: http://www.ipad2iphone5.com/how-to-fix-unknown-error-when-restore-iphone-4-with-itunes It is possible though that you should alter the hosts file with one of the other 2 suggested options. Good luck!
  • Yu Wei
    Yu Wei Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    just trial and error as I have been trying all ways that was mention iphone 4 on IOS 5.0.1 and I am using UltraSn0w 2.9.1 and received 1600, 1602 and 1604 error..... thus, I try doing an addition steps before I click restore and after the message mention that the phone will restart in .....- Go to hosts file and rename before restore custom IPSW- when received message that the phone will restart in after restore in itunes .... I rename the hosts file again to original name. only problem now is that I don have an network which I can see my carrier but reflect no carrier list....
  • Natasha
    Natasha Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I had the 1604 error message on my iPhone 4 with 5.0.1. firmware and ran the program and now it's successfully custom restoring! Thanks so much!
  • DJ
    DJ Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I followed instructions here and on RedmondPie. Typical advise is to launch iTunes, enter DFU, close iTunes, iReb, launch iTunes then shift-click restore. Gave me an error every single time on 3G and 3GS.When I entered DFU without being in iTunes, I was able to get it to work every time. If you keep getting 1600 errors, try skipping step 1 of opening iTunes first.When it would work, I noticed two things:1) Entering DFU while not running iTunes, my computer would install a driver (recognition of device despite already being plugged in). If entering DFU when iTunes was running, it would not install the driver.2) While iTunes is "preparing to restore", the screen will flash, then display an install progress bar.
  • Shariyar
    Shariyar Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Click on the relevant device from the iREB screen and wait for few seconds until you get a white or red screen on your iOS devicei never gt any color on ma screen
  • Lewis
    Lewis Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Help....when i followed and finished all the steps for iREB tool....i turn on my itune but i could not find my device.....what should i do?LT
  • Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Still getting a 1600 error .. I am trying to downgrade a iphone 4 from 5.1 to 5.0.1 .. any help
  • Etude
    Etude Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    No results, here. I've tried this as well as other methods (Tinyumbrella, holding down Home and plugging in, moving the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support" directory, etc) and nothing seems to work. I have an iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2.1 and 03.10.01 Baseband. I've looked everywhere I can and there doesn't seem to be an answer that works for me. There has to be a way or at least an explanation why it doesn't work.
  • Slaven
    Slaven Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Thank you so fucking much, you are the best!!!