Leaked iPhone 5 Front Panel Reveals Thinner, Larger, Edge To Edge Screen?

2»

Comments

• st j brother
    st j brother Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    come on who th hell wants bigger than normal screen unless ur saying that this an ipad!!!
  • barlow17
    barlow17 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    yes i agree i was having that problem a lot because of my case. after i got my new case have not had that problem. I would get a new case if you can. I have the speck candyshell for the iphone 4.
  • 3GS owner
    3GS owner Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    My next phone will have at least a 4.3 inch screen, which looks like iPhone is out.HTC Desire HD or HD7 (or similar) are looking good so far.
  • Nate
    Nate Posts: 58
    via Wordpress
    Look closely at the left part of the image inside where the screen meets the bezel. It is fairly apparent Photoshop was used to make the screen look larger. You can see where the forger copied the empty space over to make the screen larger. Too bad, I was excited when I first saw this!
  • Noksucow
    Noksucow Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    That's exactly my point. They're not going to add any pixels to keep the pixel density the same. All the apps are gonna have to be adapted to a new screen which is way more trouble than it's worth.
  • Ayyeess !
    Ayyeess ! Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    -_____- You People cant read IT IS A FAKE it says in the article the people copied the Iphone 5 Buh jus put the screen from 3.5" and inlarged it to 4" to show you how the iphone 5 might look ! stop arguing theres like 50 comments arguing aboiut if it is real or fake lol im trying to read what ppl think.i reckon they should make the screen 3.75" soo its not to big n its got that nice black metal piece on the sides and they should focus of more improvements on the battery life, quicker internet, and new hardware features something that no phone on the market has ! i dunno maybe like a mini sized tv tunner or super strong scratch resistant casing on front and back panels
  • Ayyeess !
    Ayyeess ! Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    they copied the iphone 4 not 5 sorry my bad
  • Zonkerton
    Zonkerton Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    A 4-inch screen would indeed be too big if Apple didn't re-design the UI - you'd have to swipe your fingers that much further than we're all used to. And I think redesigning the UI is out because of all the troubles existing apps could have with that. So I'm not holding my breath on this rumour....Though, if I think about it, they could part-redesign the UI and just have a "virtual bezel" for apps that prefer the old UI.The iphone5 is certainly going to have to be innovative and/or competitive to keep me on the ios platform, anyway.
  • Zonkerton
    Zonkerton Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    I've got zero idea how you guys can use the word "obese" or the phrase "gained some weight in the mid-section" to this, considering the phone is exactly the same size and profile.To me it looks like it's wearing some kind of screen-magnifier, like old folks used to hang over their TV's or like mid-age folks used to hang over their Game Boys.
  • Netster
    Netster Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    4" screen is great if iPhone 5 is in the same size as iPhone 4 or thinner.
  • Da*****
    Da***** Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Well, apple would not add any fancy stuff, I have seen the iPhone 5 prototype 2 with is slightly thinner than iPhone 4 but the antenna line has migrate to other corner,more like the verizon iphone. The rocker button is 0.34% smaller and has a 3.8 inch screen, not a 4 inch as speculated. 7.2mp camera and 728mb ram. The version I tested was a 32gb model, and the home button is capacitive touch as ******** the engineer said the homeButton is weirs, replaced by a touch one. Uses apple A5 1ghz processor dual coreAnd with retina HD display with apple's new "Motion Display"Led. Thats it.I will release the sketch 1 week before iPhone 5 conformed launch tonproof it's real. I have changed my ip address and my identity is secret.
  • Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress
    Hey Idiot,The phone is the same size. Just the screen is bigger dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!