iOS 4.3 Features Walkthrough

2»

Comments

• djman10
    djman10 Posts: 94
    via Wordpress
    Besides, Apple would stand to make money from people buying them packs, especially from theme junkies like me.
  • djman10
    via Wordpress
    I meant THEME packs
  • djman10
    via Wordpress
    And why can't we just type the number of repeats we want instead of picking from a short arbitrary list? What if I want 4, 6, 7, 8, or 9 repeats? this approach is especially annoying with the Calendar app, where we can set alerts for specific times frames. We can't, for example set an alert for 3 days in advance, or 45 mins before the calendar event.
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    Crappy update, absolutely nothing in there to tempt me to update! I'm more than happy to keep my untethered jailbreak 4.2.1, until apple bring out something special. I'm waiting for iphone 5 anyway, so my iphone 4 can stay how it is now!
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    redsn0w 0.9.6rc8 or sn0wbreeze-r3 should work for your 3G bud
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    Or you might want to look into Whited00r it's a custom ipsw that gives the 3G it's speed and battery life back.
  • CheekyAngel
    CheekyAngel Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    They talk about Bluetooth. Have tried to use it and it does not work, make some enquiries about it and get told it is only good to transfer music to another compatible iphone. Whats the use of bluetooth if you can only do one thing, and one thing only. Does anyone else have that problem??
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    Nope, my iphone 4 works with headsets and my sony car stereo. Music and phone calls through the car speakers. And no add ons required.
  • iJailBrkr
    iJailBrkr Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    WoooooooW....the only cool new feature is the ability to cancel an app download.Everything else....there's nothing new that a Jailbroken iPhone was already able to do, and STILL do more than what's in this update. Why must Apple release new updates by tid-bits...is beyond me.
  • iJailBrkr
    iJailBrkr Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    The only time I have that issue is with my car. It has a bluetooth handsfree phone call capability, but I cannot use bluetooth to stream audio.This has to do with the cars hardware is not compatible with iPhone.If you're having a similar problem, it's probably because whatever you're using was made for iPod, not iPhone. Otherwise, I don't know what else might be your issue.
  • Rogue
    Rogue Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Personally, I miss the quick launch for my favorite phone numbers. I wish they would give us a choice of Spotlight search "or" Favorite list.Just my 2 cents....
  • K-Train
    K-Train Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    I think they should add a feature to use your iphone or itouch as some kind of mouse for your ipad. It would make navigating easier when the ipad is propped up on a stand while using a bluetooth keyboard.
  • Nomi
    Nomi Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    There must be better notifications system.. not like the current one secondly you need some shortcuts to some of the controls...1- bluetooth, 2- wifi, 3- hotspot, 4- enable/disable data...etc...
  • зло
    зло Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    Nothing new like always .Boringggg I want something new and unique !!!!.No original stuff anymore .Back 2 Cydia
  • Grime
    Grime Posts: 216
    via Wordpress
    I like the hot spot feature, it'd be nice to use an app thats already intergrated into the os, assuming it could be freed up using 3g unrestrictor and not be charged for tethering use, and hopefully its really wifi, not an ad hoc.
  • A-hem..
    A-hem.. Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Come on you guys.. What about FLASH???
  • AaronoTG
    AaronoTG Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    A few things the iOS could really do with:- timestamps for all messages (I hate it how it only timestamps messages that are over 15 mins apart)- two screens for the messaging, one: compose, the other: view. You should be able to toggle between typing your text and viewing it. Would make life so much easier!- Allow for custom message alert tones! So sick of hearing the same one that everyone seems to have.- an option of enabling the volume up/down buttons to act as the capture picture button when using the camera. It's just impossible to get an accurate shot when having to twist your hand/wrist back around to touch the tiny button on screen.
  • AaronoTG
    AaronoTG Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    * I meant you should be able to toggle between composing your reply to the message and viewing the original message. Its just too hard to do both on the one screen
  • lou
    lou Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    If I am reading this right .. which I may not be ... But you seriously want to use your 3G hotspot to play PS3 games? Talking bandwidth hogging :P LOL
  • Shrivatsa
    Shrivatsa Posts: 97
    via Wordpress
    I dont know how useful that will be, the 3G network has pretty high latency even at the best of times.
  • Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Hey guys nsted of talkn on here, go 2 apple.com/feedback, they dont look at forums!!!
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    Some time in mid june - aug when iOS 5 is realeased
  • CorpAu
    CorpAu Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Very small amount of 'useful' features for iphone / ipod (4g) users if any at all.In typical Apple fashion, it's all about the hype.
  • Debbie B.
    Debbie B. Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I 2nd this. I'd love to have BT setting at the top level!