Apple Releases iOS 4.3 Golden Master For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch To Developers

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Releases iOS 4.3 Golden Master For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch To Developers

Apple has just seeded iOS 4.3 Golden Master (GM) and iOS SDK 4.3 GM to developers of its iOS Developer program.

The Golden Master version means that it is the shipping version of the software that developers must use to develop and submit iOS apps that are compatible with iOS 4.3. Apple has announced that iOS 4.3 will be released on March 11th.

Apple had given us a preview of some of the major features in iOS 4.3 at yesterday’s iPad 2 media event such as:

Read the full story here

Comments

• MAD
    MAD Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    WE NEED AN UNLOCK NOW FOR THE IPHONE 4.......
  • Gerald Lavert
    Gerald Lavert Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!! This is the first step to the unlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please release the UNLOCK, JAILBREAK, and PWNAGE TOOLS!!!!!!
  • WhoNeedsToGetALife?
    via Wordpress
    Gadzooks no! Don't release the unlock on a Gold Master. Still gives time to the opposition to make changes in their strategy. Remember the wise words of one Admiral Akbar: "IT'S A TRAP!!!"
  • DaHarvester
    DaHarvester Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    iOS 4.2.1 GM was seeded November 18th, 2010 and an untethered Jailbreak that wasn't in beta stages wasn't released until February 2011. Oh yeah and an unlock was never released since who knows when. Now iOS 4.3 GM is out there ready to go so let's see how long it takes for untethered jailbreak and unlock if it will ever be available. The funny thing is that technically and statistically we could all have iPhone 5s in our hands before some people were ever able to use an iPhone 4 that has been sitting brand new in a box collecting dust for months, actually about a year at iPhone 5 time. Dev Team I'm not trying to flame but please don't hold off. We have all waiting way too long and some of us actually buy idevices because we have way too much faith in what you do. Don't let us down!!!!!
  • Damien
    Damien Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    You make a very good point........they should save the BB exploits until iOS 5 is released!
  • DaHarvester
    via Wordpress
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mxrio
    mxrio Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    does this mean that we won't have to wait an extra week like dev team announced said "to test unlock" it can be tested now.. right? and released on the 11th too?
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    I bought the iPhone 4 like 4 months ago, and now I am still waiting for the freaking unlock to come out...tsk tsk tsk...
  • Tbv
    Tbv Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    I have been waiting for the unlock for 4+ months already. Waiting another week after iOS 4.3 is released to the public before releasing the unlock is fine by me. At this point, an extra week or two makes No difference.
  • Tnt
    Tnt Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Will u release unlock for 4.1 02.10.04 already plz.
  • Lee
    Lee Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    I said release the unlock now is awesome. 4.3 is set to be release the 11th release the unlock for those ppl had BB 2.10, 3.10
  • Jr
    Jr Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    Maybe the devs wont release the unlock not until ios5 is out and being tested.They would preserve the exploit coz u see ip5 is about to come on june and its like 4 or 3 months away.
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    Jailbreak devs should get the safari upgrade to work with 4.0. This is all I see 4.3 being beneficial for.
  • toiletguy
    toiletguy Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Dropped my unlocked iphone in the toilet, had it replaced with new ios... need an unlock!!!
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    truth is Dev team is tired of free unlocks....maybe thinking of a way to make $..makes sence if you think about it they work hard on it....look at any phone store they charge any were from 30-50$ to unlock a iPhone 4. Thats just messed up and I don't think they give any $ donation to Dev team... :)
  • Johnmc
    Johnmc Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Please for the love of god release the unlock, we dont need 4.3. We can allways jus keep 4.2.1, and wait for your pwn tool !! Id really like to be able to make a bloody phone call off of this cool lookin thing im typing on right now. Oh wait, now i remember........ Its an iphone 4 . Imagine that folks. I remember i bought it thinking,, hey i can do mad things wit this, no carrier will stop me, for i am iman, !!!!!!
  • Tbv
    Tbv Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    The reason the DEV team are waiting until the public release of iOS 4.3 before releasing the unlock because, their baseband crash to unlock 4.1 & 4.2.1 may also work on IOS 4.3 baseband. If this does work, we may all benefit from the unlock for iOS 4.3 also.If they release the unlock before iOS 4.3 is released, Apple will just patch the baseband when they release 4.3. Those that is unlucky enough to get their phone with 4.3 would NOT have an unlock.The DEV team is looking out for all of us. Like Jay said, the DEV team could easily charge us $20 per unlock, but they are giving it out for free. This is hard work that is given out for free. They owe us nothing.
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    Yeah...you got a point there as well but im talking about about the phones store like your local store. when the unlock comes out just go to them and ask how much they will charges?
  • Ali Imam
    Ali Imam Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    Dear MuscleNerdPls release baseband 06.15 downgrade tools for Iphone 3G becoz we stuck in recovery mode on while restore IOS 4.2.1 (BB 06.15)
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    While all of you have a point, we could have let 4,3 users wait for 2 months like 4.1 users have been for 6 months now.
  • Jap
    Jap Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    then write your own Unlock!!!!
  • Jap
    Jap Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    if your a UK person and bought your phone on O2 you can unlock it yourself, would cost about £30, and don indefinatly
  • Commercial Music
    Commercial Music Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    The gestures are still in there, but only for development devices. It has to be marked in Xcode as a dev device.
  • DaHarvester
    via Wordpress
    What do you mean........."we could have let 4.3 users wait!!!!!" I don't know if you are aware of this or not but WEEEE AAREEEEE STILLLL WAAIIITTINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pacific Rim
    Pacific Rim Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    I'm so sick and tired of waiting for unlocks, One delay after another, month after month.These unlock pros can put more effort to it if they want.I rather they find a way to charge people and motivate themselves and come up with unlocks for all new iOS asap than to make us wait with no time table.I don't know about you guys, but after my contract with Tmobile in July, I'm going with unlimited prepaid plan with H2O wireless with use AT&T signal.Good luck
  • vaz
    vaz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I wanna know will iphone 4 02.10.04 will be unlocked after public release of ios 4.3? i'm so tired and sick of waiting for so long... its already more than four hard months for the unlock.. hopefully it will get unlock this march