Order iPad 2 Online At 12:01 AM PST Or From Apple Retail Stores At 5:00 PM On March 11th

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageOrder iPad 2 Online At 12:01 AM PST Or From Apple Retail Stores At 5:00 PM On March 11th

It looks like iPad 2 won’t be available for pre-orders so you won’t be able to avoid the long lines if you want to be one of the first to get your hands on an iPad 2.

MacRumors reports that Apple sales rep are telling customers that they will be able to order the iPad 2 from 12:01 PST on March 11th on Apple’s Online store or be able to pick up the new iPad 2 from Apple Retail stores at 5:00 pm on March 11th.

MacRumors reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• poop
    poop Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Fortunately I will not be standing in line, I rec3ntly discovered a thing called android and have quickly forgotten about apples overhyped products. Albeit my I phone was cool, it took way to much to do simple things like add a damn wallpaper to the homescreen. Out of the box android devices are far superior for technical people. My 4 years as an apple lover has come to an abrupt end. @orry apple.
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    Then stay off iPhone websites you ridiculous asshole. Nobody cares about your ridiculous thoughts that pertain to nothing relevant to the discussion. Perhaps you should also consider punching yourself in the ****. I, for one, am really looking forward to buying an iPad 2. I'll just take my chances on the weekend.
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 137
    via Wordpress
    Buying 4 online at 12:01am Friday.The whole family has been waiting for this version to drop so they could get them. Sold the first version on eBay this week.Android fanboys need not apply.
  • person
    person Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    How the hell is changing your wallpaper difficult? Your comment shows your idiocy and apparent lack of knowledge in regards to Apple products.
  • Mike T.
    Mike T. Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Oh I dunno.. I can see the appeal of an Android device... You'll never have to wait in line for one of those, that's for sure!Btw.. best response to an Apple hater EVER.
  • Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress
    well i wish i had the cash to be a first day buyer gonna have to wait a little bit maybe early birthday present but definitely will be getting one
  • poop
    via Wordpress
    I'm not a fan boy of either android or apple, I am just able to open my mind. Have you ever even used and android device u little faggot. And if u were there when the iPhone was first released, u couldn't change the background with out a jailbreak and winterboard and that was like that up until the 3gs came out. Dont oopen ur mouth if ur not rready to learn. The apple aapp store has plenty of things the android market does not, most of which i could careless about. On the other hand the android market has so many awesome tweaks and themes and backgrounds u can use without rooting (aka jailbreaking, for u mentally challenged) that it makes winterboard look sad. Now don't get me wrong i used winterboard for many years, and it is powerful, but doesn't compare to adw launcher for the droid. What else do u apple close minded freaks have for me? And I have visited this site longer than u are old so screw off, I'm just waiting for the day that apple realeases something that hasn't been reinvented 40 times. Kiss my ass fag.
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    I will be in line I will probally do a 11 hour campout I'm not taking Any chances
  • BamBam
    BamBam Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
  • ohjayp
    ohjayp Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
  • Vwlover69
    Vwlover69 Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    I was hoping to get one next week since I sold my first one last month, but my wife thinks I should wait a few months(6) until my birthday. :-( Since I enjoy having sex with her, I guess I will wait.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    I hope Apple has plenty in stock.
  • iJohn
    iJohn Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    My iPhone can run Android.Also, Google had all the benefit of learning from Apple's consumer feed back before releasing their product allowing them to integrate the features iOS did not originally ship with. In so little time, we have seen Apple release many versions and revisions with address customer complaints and requests.Like it or not, iOS opened up the door for Android and the other copycats to exist.There! A response to this chain without name calling to the previous poster(s).
  • Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress
    Well I used to use winterboard and download themes and have to change my phone every other day. Now maybe I have grown up or just go tired of it.Might be the fact that every time I changed a theme I had to rediscover my apps (often change to icons I don't recognize) and it made me appreciate a cellular device that works great, simple and is elegant.
  • poop
    via Wordpress
    You may be correct that the iPhone paved the way for a truly smart, phone, but credit must be given where it is due. Apple has done a great job, my biggest issue is their walled garden and what you have to do to get around it. Androids user interface is not as sparkling per se, but the market place does include apps that only work when the device is rooted, which shows the openness of the platform. And there are certainly problems from device to device as far as android is concerned. Thats the great thing though, you have options! Small phone, big phone, fast phone, slow phone, or any combination. Personally I don't like corporations telling me what I can and cannot put on my device. To each his own :)
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    You should still punch yourself in the ****.
  • Android
    Android Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    I have used both winterboard and adwlauncher.However, adwlauncher is not quite as stable as winterboard. It crashes so often that I had to switch to quicklauncher, which is not so buggy. Android is quite behind iOS in terms of stability and out of the box experience.There are few basic funtionality bugs reported couple of years(donut 1.6) back which are still valid(gingerbread 2.3),has affected most of android users and atleast 2000 developers have acknowledged that it is a bug. Google has still not working on those, because bugs related to google ads are of higher priority than phone functionality and hence marked as "NOT a high priority".
  • iJohn
    iJohn Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
  • Nisan
    Nisan Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I talked today with an apple representative and he said and I quote "The latest news that I received just 10 minutes ago is that we don't know whether the iPad 2 will be available to purchase online on Thu at 12:01AM PST".So either Apple don't wanna guarantee anything or that it won't be available.We probably just have to wait and see, I wonder if their web site can handle all the traffic.
  • Jane
    Jane Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Well I had an android that got an app virus and screwed up my phone..Up with Apple!!!
  • mimi
    mimi Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    Our local Best Buy has a reserve list. You can get your name on their list and avoid the lines - I hope. It says on their Web site that they will have the iPad 2 in stores on Friday at 5pm.
  • mimi
    mimi Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    PS - Has anyone else heard of other stores or online retailers that will also carry the iPad 2 on Friday?
  • Iboomfm
    Iboomfm Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    All you bloggers go to this website if your board have a great day
  • jim miller
    jim miller Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    no Ipad for me----- android rules! my contract just ran out for ipbone---buying an android phone.
  • jim miller
    via Wordpress
    hmmm--- android now #1 in sales--- iphone #3.
  • jim miller
    via Wordpress
    ha--- just because there is apple label does make it the best. apple works on control and how much you have to pay to get the same service as others get free on other systems. example: print a picture on a kodak printer---complete software comes with printer for PC, incomplete for mac and have to buy a expensive program to do the same thing. hey i had a imac (sold!), iphone (sold!), macbook (Sold!)---Yeah I am free, free. Addiction healed----- LOL.
  • Roger Creampie
    Roger Creampie Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    That's how lame Android products are. Stores are always overstocked. You can talk when all the Android-based tablets sell, all put together, as many units as the iPad 1. Besides tha "Wonderful Open Platform"is diggin it's own grave... Developers are sick of having to adjust programming for ALL the different brands, models that support "Lamedroid". Loser, spend some extra bucks and get yourself THE real tablet, not a copycat product.
  • Himanshu
    Himanshu Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Hi,Do you really want to list all your products on Google’s page 1 starting at ¢25?Try E-Munkey’s very new product called “Google Shopping Optimization”.Website: www.google-shopping-optimization.com~No need to pay huge monthly cost for SEO or PPC~No need to pay any transaction fees while selling your products unlike on Amazon and E-BayBenefits:~Your products start displaying on the first page of Google (i.e. increased sales and hence revenue). ~You get a detailed report of individual product performance as well as the number of impressions and clicks they have generated.~You can choose the country you want to sell your products in.Click here to know more http://www.google-shopping-optimization.com/prices.html orPlease write me back to get more details.