Early Reviews Of iPad 2

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageEarly Reviews Of iPad 2

iPad 2 – 2nd generation of Apple’s hugely successful tablet arrives tomorrow.

As expected, Apple's embargo on publications seeded with pre-release units of iPad 2 ended yesterday and we are seeing early reviews from these publications.

Here are some excerpts from our favorite reviewers:

Read the full story here

Comments

• katsuboi
    katsuboi Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    I believe the only tablet that could compete with iPad would be one that had a full blown Windows OS on it, had comparable battery life, speed, and memory slot options. I've tried a few of the competing tablets and they all really suck.Give me a netbook in tablet form please!
  • ipadforever
    ipadforever Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    that's an easy one!OF COURSE I'll be upgrading
  • Ipadhead
    Ipadhead Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I will be online on Friday for the IPad 2. There is no device on the market that could compete with the IPad. iPad 2 put the one thing it was lacking which is a camera. 2 cameras at that. Can't wait for the upgrade.
  • smartfuck
    smartfuck Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Faster ****! hell yeah!
  • YbtsiPad
    YbtsiPad Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I completely agree. There is nothing that can compete. I have the iPad now, and gonna get the iPad 2 as soon as I can.
  • yo mama
    yo mama Posts: 117
    via Wordpress
    umm... those exist already. Netbooks with touch screens is what you want (it sounds like it) I think it was an HP I saw that does that... Flip the screen around and fold it down over the keyboard and viola! Looks and acts like a tablet running Windows 7.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    I think the review say its worth the upgrade.
  • Dont Bite the Forbidden Apple
    via Wordpress
    No upgrade on the screen.. Booooooo! OT but, Apple is gonna be military soon. All of us have the mark of the beast- an apple logo.
  • ajamacus
    ajamacus Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    I am NOT upgrading! The Ipad2 will be my first, and I'm pretty pumped today!
  • ajamacus
    ajamacus Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Keep your trash to yourself. You people can mess up a great website for the rest of the normal people who refuse to put up with it.
  • anonymous
    anonymous Posts: 106
    via Wordpress
    The only way any one else can compete with Apple is to give you more features for less money. And unfortunately the xoom and Samsung galaxy cost more than an ipad. I guess they feel that they have a superior product and want to charge a premium for it.
  • katsuboi
    katsuboi Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    Yeah, I've seen those, they been out awhile. What would be nice and what I think may would like to see is one in a similar form factor as the iPad. Slim, powerful, and beautiful.
  • nick
    nick Posts: 219
    via Wordpress
    The best? Probably. For the moment at least. For the most part, Apple is doing a great job creating one device that dominates for an entire year while the rest of companies catch up. Then when the design is surpassed, a year has passed and Apple releses the best product again. Hardware wise i dont think this is particularly special. Beauty, lightness, cost will all be beaten soon, so I'm going to say that this Ipad isnt going to be the best in the market for long. Sorry Diehard Apple fans. What i think Apple has going for it is a solid operating system. Android and google devs are seemingly beating themselves over the head trying to keep up with all the new android phones and pads. It may be boring, but unity in android software and hardware is the only thing that's going to enable Android to take the clear lead.
  • nick
    nick Posts: 219
    via Wordpress
    This is a weird tech world we live in. Ive seen touch screen computers around for a long time, many of which exceed Ipad 2 specifications. The only thing that is lacking is the sleak, cellphone aspects.I agree though, once Pads become more powerful than my 7 year old HP laptop, I will probably upgrade. *for the record, my hp laptop from 7 years ago, still exceed performance of some new laptops. Go figure?