Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3 In Alpha; Seas0nPass To Jailbreak Apple TV 4.2 (iOS 4.3) Released

2»

Comments

• lolz@devteam
    lolz@devteam Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Nobody asked them to make it free. I don't have a problem with someone trying to help the world free up the satanic iphone lock but they need to stop trolling. If they don't have an unlock they need to stop telling people they do and will release it at such a such a date. I appreciate the work they do to help the masses but its BS when they come out promising people something that they don't have. Don't tell me the BS of doing it myself because i don't come here promising i can do it if i can't. If there was no unlock ever, nobody will buy an iphone if they were not on an official network. Due to the previous work and continuous promises, some people spent their had earned cash on an iphone. Who said on can't dream when they have been promised paradise.NB: I have friends that are hackers and i'm into IT so i know this for a fact. Hackers get a hard on from fame. That is what they live for, being proud of what they can do and being recognized so YES they are not charging for the unlock but it still doesn't make it free. Learn your definition of the work "FREE"My 2 cents!!!
  • lolz@devteam
    via Wordpress
    Sorry for my few error and screw u for if you don't get it...LOLZZZZZZZZZ
  • lolz@devteam
    via Wordpress
    ha ha ha ha here goes another error..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • larryw
    larryw Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    Yeah right, and then they've have to get a real job. Like at Starbucks.
  • U r mama
    U r mama Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Fck my puss no more unlockin?????
  • NOEspanol
    NOEspanol Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • NOEspanol
    NOEspanol Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I'm with Asswipe! Chinga su madre, fat train!
  • ZaSaGarip
    ZaSaGarip Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    It's time to leave iPhone alone and take a look at Andoid then... I bought an Galaxy S, all my children and friends around me are going to do the same I think. Just like the American Dream, The Dream of iPhone is over :( We won't buy a phone that make you live Hell in every new version...
  • supernova
    supernova Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Dude, don't tell me you actually believe this BS that Muscleturd is pulling right now.. For fu** sake! This joker has been claiming so many things including the supposed jailbreak and unlock for 4.2.1 for months now!! Saying he's holding it off for when the iOS 4.3, that way apple won't be able to patch it.. I feel sorry for you for actually believing that turd! Him and sharif are a joke dude, and you should stop believing his BS.. Now he's coming up with the biggest BS excise claiming his simcard got unlocked and not the phone?? WTF!!!! Lamest excuse ever!!!!! Dude, that's too impossible!! That's a fu**in joke!! I feel bad to those who would actually believe that stupid excuse!! Muscleturd is the biggest joker in the friggin iOS jailbreaking community!! Period!!
  • DotA Be
    DotA Be Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    nice jailbreak, keep sharing guys!
  • lou
    lou Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    you only live hell, because you try to jailbreak it/unlock it/ hack it/ steal programs with it....If you buy the phone and use it as sold, you'll be one of the other million happy people using it.
  • Flyer needs personalitybreak
    via Wordpress
    What I need is an app that can automatically filter posts by crybaby dumb asses so I can just read the constructive comments and thoughts. Maybe someone can work on one, some way to create a No Flyez Zone. It scans blogs and automatically makes sure no comments get picked up.On a serious note, thanks for the effort to the teams, I don't really care what each teams motivation is, all I know is that I benefit from it all. I hope the whiners don't put you off, and know they are only a small group of takers that somehow believe you need them to approve of your work. Thanks again, MexicanPeso
  • IgotSomethingToSay
    via Wordpress
    I am not one of the unlockers but somebody that has been in this community since the beginning (installer). Every mature unlocker/jailbreaker knows to wait for the needed tool to update their phones, even if that means being stuck on old FW for months. People should not complain about devs taking long, it is your fault to begin with. Do not update if you don't want to be stuck with a "paper weight". This community is becoming more and more immature.
  • sascha
    sascha Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Apple News Apple Patents Apple Tablet Apple TV Hacks Apple TV, Apple TV 2 Best iPhone Apps Carriers CDMA iPhone Cydia F0recast greenpois0n GSM iPhone Hacks iCloud iOS iOS 3.2.1 iOS 3.2.2 iOS 4 iOS 4.0.1 iOS 4.0.2 iOS 4.1 iOS 4.1.1 iOS 4.2.1, iPhone 4.2.1 iOS 4.2.5 iOS 4.2.6 iOS 4.2.8, iOS 4.2.7, iOS 4.2 iOS 4.3.3, iOS 4.3.2, iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3 iOS 5 iOS Apps iPad 2, 2nd Generation iPad iPad 3 iPad Accessories iPad Apps iPad Games iPad OS iPad Tips iPad Tips Tricks iPad TV Ads, iPad Commercials iPad, iPad 1 iPhone 3.1.3, iPhone OS 3.1.3, iPhone Firmware 3.1.3, iPhone Software 3.1.3 iPhone 3.2, iPhone OS 3.2, iPhone Firmware 3.2 iPhone 3G iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 iPhone 4 Problems iPhone 4.0, iPhone OS 4.0, iPhone Firmware 4.0 iPhone 4.0.1 iPhone 4.1 iPhone 4G, Fourth Generation iPhone iPhone 5 iPhone 6 iPhone Accessories iPhone Ads iPhone App Store iPhone Applications: iPhone Apps, Jailbreak Apps, iPhone Web Apps iPhone Apps Banned or Removed iPhone Apps Review iPhone Contests iPhone Dev Team iPhone FAQ iPhone Firmware 2.0.x: iPhone Firmware 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 iPhone Firmware 2.1 iPhone Firmware 2.2 iPhone Firmware 2.2.1 iPhone Games iPhone Guides, iPhone Tutorials iPhone HD iPhone Killers, iPhone Comparison iPhone Nano iPhone News iPhone Off Beat News iPhone OS 3.0, iPhone Firmware 3.0, iPhone 3.0 iPhone OS 3.0.1 iPhone OS 3.1, iPhone 3.1, iPhone Firmware 3.1 iPhone OS 3.1.2, iPhone 3.1.2, iPhone Firmware 3.1.2, iPhone Software 3.1.2 iPhone Problems iPhone Review iPhone Roundups iPhone Rumors iPhone Software iPhone Tips, iPhone Tricks iPhone Troubleshooting iPhone Videos iPod Nano iPod Touch iPod Touch 5G iTunes iTV Jailbreak Apple TV Jailbreak Apps, Jailbreak Tweaks Jailbreak iOS Jailbreak iOS 4 Jailbreak iOS 4.2.8, Jailbreak iOS 4.2.7 Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3, Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2, Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1, Jailbreak iOS 4.3 Jailbreak iOS 5 Jailbreak iPad, Jailbreak iPad 2 Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 Jailbreak iPhone 4 Jailbreak iPhone 4.0, Jailbreak iPhone OS 4.0, Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 4.0 Jailbreak iPhone, Jailbreak iPhone 4, Jailbreak iPhone 3GS, Jailbreak iPhone 3G Jailbreak iPod Touch JailbreakMe limera1n Mac New iPad, Next generation iPad New iPhone, Next Generation iPhone New iPod Touch 4G, Next Gen iPod Touch Ping PwnageTool Redsn0w SHAtter Sn0wbreeze Spirit Time Capsule Ultrasn0w Unlock iOS Unlock iOS 4 Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 Unlock iPhone 4, Unlock iPhone OS 4.0 Unlock iPhone, Unlock iPhone 3G, Unlock iPhone 3GS Verizon iPhone Web/Tech