Springtomize: Jailbreak App Allows Users To Customize Almost All Aspects Of The iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSpringtomize: Jailbreak App Allows Users To Customize Almost All Aspects Of The iPhone

Student and iOS Developer, Filippo Bigarella has recently released a jailbreak app called Springtomize, which appears to be a collection of all the customization tweaks available for a jailbroken iPhone.

It allows you to customize your iPhone’s SpringBoard, look of the icons, folders, status bar, the lockscreen, customize various animations and lots more.

Here is the official description of the app:

Read the full story here

Comments

• JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    I'm going to go download it now! Awesome!
  • Ahmed Alhadrami
    Ahmed Alhadrami Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    This is An Awesome app.. thanks
  • bemental
    bemental Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    jdb,I just paid and downloaded the app, and while it has a lot of tweaks in it I found that most of them have singular apps in Cydia that do a better job.For example, I use Five Icon Springboard to give me an extra icon on the dock. FIS evenly spaces out my icons, this new app does not (they overlap and look horrible). Same thing for the app switcher and icons on the main SB.Also, when changing the icon size with the program it doesn't change the size of folders, just the icons (which makes it pointless because then you have multiple sizes on your SB - unless you move all of your folders to a separate page).I also found that a lot of the tweaks in the program conflicted with LockInfo and FolderEnhancer (especially the "magic battery" toggle, something I miss from Battery Control, an app by David Ashman that was discontinued) - both which are much more important to me then this package.If you already purchased this I would keep it installed (and disabled) and monitor Cydia for updates. Perhaps it may have potential, some day.
  • Your momma
    Your momma Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    Bemental, why is the first thing you mentioned that you paid for the app? Of course you paid for it, how else would you be able to get it? Unless you're just making it a point to let everyone know that you're not a pirate and you don't pirate apps. Fact is, by making it a point to announce that you paid for it, you just proved that you stole it from one of the pirate repos. Idiot.
  • Kev
    Kev Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    maybe he did pay for it
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    I found the same thing. Almost better to install what you want, then download this and not have it working the way you're used to.
  • Larry
    Larry Posts: 54
    via Wordpress
    just got this app and it only put my phone into recovery everytime had to unistall it
  • pmc
    pmc Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    any conflicts with winterboard, bossprefs, lockinfo, etc?
  • judobear
    judobear Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Really? Sounds like Your Momma had nothing good to add to the conversation, so he/she decided to pick on Bemental. Your Momma admit it, you pirate Cydia apps. Stop passing judgement on others who don't.
  • lou
    lou Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    sounds like a great idea ... but listening to user comments so far, sounds like he should have waited to release it until he had more of the bugs worked out. Poor releases mean poor reviews which will kill any business model; no matter how good it gets down the road.
  • Ess
    Ess Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    lol, why are you running your mouth for no reason... the end of the video mentions a free and paid version; so perhaps he was distinguishing between the two, genius...
  • timmy2testies
    timmy2testies Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    well i wont pay for it i will wait until it gets pirated
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    This is truly an awesome app. superlike
  • Petter Poppet
    Petter Poppet Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    I loaded it on and made a few tweaks. Now when I press any icon on the screen they wont open. Cant access my phone now. Need to SSH the app of my phone but cant find it.
  • Predator
    Predator Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Great app, but for some reason disabled my daylight savings time, forcing my iphone to be 1 hour off... Anyone else have this issue with this app?
  • Larry
    Larry Posts: 54
    via Wordpress
    Should refund people like us cause we first buyers are his guinea pigs
  • NativeCanadian
    NativeCanadian Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    The daylight saving issue is apples error again isn't it? I am going to give this app a shot, but I am going to undo my current tweaks and uninsall all my tweak apps first. To the first poster that just instlled it on his phone stated his tweaks, and the ones he was already using seemed to suffer. I have had issues like this before when I tried to load redundant tweaks, there are funny issues running them over top one another just when you least expect it. Just because some apps can run over one another, don't expect this to be the same, he clearly said it was a collection of existing tweaks, some of which you might already be running. Try undoing your tweaks and uninstalling, then add this app, and see then. I am curious. I will grab this when I get home.p.s. too bad cydia store can't take apple itunes card... lol
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    there's a lite version too
  • sahid
    sahid Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    Junk.. yesturday was ok, then today all apps I opened made them very small. and out 1/4 of scree touch would work. Had to put in safe mode and uninstall this. now my phone is back to normal.
  • yashif
    yashif Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    great app. i am download it. by the way sound of the demo video suckx
  • hitmndmouf
    hitmndmouf Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    This App reminds me of the Supreme Preference App, which used to be free in Cydia. I miss that App. Also check out Advance and Extended Preferences....still in Cydia.
  • Playafied
    Playafied Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    Nice idea in this app... but there still is alot of work to be done until I will reinstall it on my phone. I would like to use this app on a freshly jailbroken phone however. Springtomize might still conflict with the remnants of the removed tweaks too.Once the bugs are finally gone, this will be the app of all apps for a jailbroken phone!!!
  • Ronnie
    Ronnie Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    dude it did the same thing to me, i didnt even think of putting it in safe mode, u just saved me from having to restore my phone...just wanted to thank u lol
  • StevieBoy
    StevieBoy Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    After updating I lost multitasking and it split my iPod app into music and videos. I have an iPhone 4 on 4.1 so it was a bit jarring. Had to turn on the toggle to change these features and enable them even though it shouldn't have effected them at all. Weird. Everything else seems fine after that though. Nice work :)
  • TOONY
    TOONY Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Actually Springtomize works perfectly well and you can get it for FREE simply add sinfuliphonerepo.com to your sources in cydia and there it is cracked FREe and fully operational. Using iPhone 4 firmware 4.2.1 jailbreak greenpoison
  • K...
    K... Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    This app is cool but somehow after you reboot the phone, the screen appear only 1/4 and i could not able to touch or change anything or go to any other app.. try to get in cydia but could not... I am really need help how to delete this app....
  • Rick
    Rick Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Doesn't change my icons at all. weird.
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    Hey guys my app dont even show up on my phone do you have to download another app for it to work?
  • tibika
    tibika Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I wanted to ignore Your Momma at first, but then this unexpected rage came ... WTF are you talking about, you piece of ****!? This is a place to write down your relevant comments and not insult people. Bemental was obviously putting emphasis on PAYING for the app, because he wanted to warn people not to waste money on it yet. It's a common thing in communication ... and you are a sociopath, if you don't understand that. Also, judging by your comment, you definitely are one.. So do us all a favor and just never use the internet again... ever!! BTW, i dont' think the app is worth paying for, since you really do have lots of other (free and paid) apps to help you customize your phone. I agree that time will tell if this is any good for the users...Have a nice day, you all!
  • Susan
    Susan Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    I installed app but now there is no slider so I can't get my device to unlock! Someone please help me!