First iPad 2 Online Orders Are Arriving; New Online Orders Will Ship In 4-5 Weeks

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageFirst iPad 2 Online Orders Are Arriving; New Online Orders Will Ship In 4-5 Weeks

MacRumors reports that one of their readers who had ordered iPad 2 online received it yesterday.

Meanwhile, customers who had ordered their iPad 2 on Apple’s online store are expecting it to be delivered on March 17 based on the Fedex tracking number.

MacRumors reports:

Meanwhile, at least some of the first online orders are arriving. One reader reported to us that his first day AT&T order for the new iPad arrived on Monday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DevteamSuck
    DevteamSuck Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Walmart and Verizon iPad 2 received their shipment only yesterday instead of Friday the 11th on Maui Hawaii due to the Tsunami warning. Luckily Got mine yesterday at Walmart white 32 gb ipad2
  • Mirage287
    Mirage287 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    My order went in at 3:10CST, 10 minutes after they opened sales. Original estimate was the 18th-25th. Tracking states it should arrive on Friday the 18th.
  • Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress
    I ordered mine from B & H on Sunday morning and I just got it today. It was shipped within less than 24 hours and was free shipping. I am new to the world of apple but I have to say I am not impressed...at least not yet...maybe in time.
  • akri
    akri Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    Got my ipad!! yay!! (a year ago..);)
  • T
    T Posts: 71
    via Wordpress
    Try some of the serious iPAD apps and your mind will be changed. Starwalk, fishpond, pottery, and the games for some.
  • Jokeester
    Jokeester Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Just got mine! Ordered it 1 a.m. Friday. Originally scheduled for 3/18 - 3/25. Fedex tracking showed 3/17 and it actually came today 3/15.
  • Kurtec
    Kurtec Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Ordered mine at 01:03 am......still says not yet shipped. DAMMIT
  • josemir da silva
    josemir da silva Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    I was all about the ipad2 , then i saw one at bestbuy, and HOW SUCKY the camera was.... no more for me,. I will wait ipad3 with a better camera.... to be honest i can't believe they shipped the ipad with that bad camera
  • Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    Ordered mine on Firday (12:48 a.m.). Supposed to be shipped with-in 3-5 days with estimated arrival time of 15-21st of March. Today is 15th, and the order is has not even been shipped yet. Considering some people are already receiving theirs, I'm not to impressed!
  • Yousuck
    Yousuck Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Who cares about the camera its not like your gonna take picture with the big ass ipad 2. You will look stupid!
  • AppleFanboy007
    AppleFanboy007 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Yea no ****! it's pretty much for FaceTime and quick photos if u want to get full HD shots you buy a fucking Canon Anyways on that note if you're going to **** about it and not buy one because of the cameras then I think you should buy android :)....and use it as a coaster lmao
  • where is my ipad2
    via Wordpress
    y can't apple make more before the launch date
  • akri
    akri Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
  • RJ
    RJ Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    I just want my iPad 2 delivered. I am upset about the shortage! I waited in line at Best Buy, and the one I chose had no 3G models (while others in my area did). Then I got home 2pm PST and ordered it via Apple Store and it says it wont ship until April 1st. At first I was hoping it was an early April Fools joke, but doesnt look like it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
  • RTG
    RTG Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I ordered on Apple website online on 3-11-11, first day at 7am PST, but did ask for the free engraving. They sent me a shipping notification that it would be shipped 4-1-11! I wonder how much sooner it would have been shipped!
  • geekinit
    geekinit Posts: 65
    via Wordpress
    Ordered mine March 14 at 1:00 pm est. I waited cause the resolution of 1024x768 was a let down for me. No antialiasing in the world can make it compare to iPhone 4 retina display. But then on the 14th I had a whole burning in my pocket so I ordered a white one 3G on ATT with 32 GB. Site says it won't arrive until April 18...over a month later! But I got my screen cover today of course...
  • Highlordkram
    Highlordkram Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I ordered the second after the website showed them available. Order time shows 1:08am last Friday. Today my shipping status on the White iPad 64gb ATT 3G FINALLY updated to "Prepared for Shipping". Hopefully I will receive Monday. I did call on Monday and paid $12 more for expedited shipping.
  • Sammy H
    Sammy H Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Walked in our walmart and asked the guy were the line was, and he said i was the first one. That was half an hour before they went on sale. They had only ordered 6 of them to sell.
  • Egsixx
    Egsixx Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    I actually ordered 2 one white 16gb and one white 64gb.. crazy thing the white 16gb showed up yesterday and i checked the status on my 64gb and the damn thing just got shipped.. i ordered both at the same time online on the 11th when it went on sale... wtf is up with that..
  • Ellen
    Ellen Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Apple makes no sense. I ordered at 12:49am on Mar. 11 which should put 1st to receive. I have delivery date quote of Mar. 22. Not Right and pure BS.
  • goodthiftshop
    goodthiftshop Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    thanks for information,,,,