Apple To Release iOS 4.3.1 Within One To Two Weeks To Fix Bugs And iPad 2 Jailbreak Vulnerability

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple To Release iOS 4.3.1 Within One To Two Weeks To Fix Bugs And iPad 2 Jailbreak Vulnerability

BGR has just reported that Apple is planning to release iOS 4.3.1 within one or two weeks to fix number of bugs and also fix the iPad 2 jailbreak vulnerability.

Apple released iOS 4.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch less than two weeks, which included a number of new features and improvements such as faster Safari mobile browser performance, iTunes home sharing, AirPlay enhancements, toggle for iPad’s side switch and personal hotspot for iPhone 4 users.

BGR reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• angel
    angel Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    Wat **** i need a jailbreak for my fone they gonna take to long.....
  • SAiNT
    SAiNT Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Just do it yourself, smart-ass. Respect someone's hard work and will to make some things (like jailbreak software) public.
  • balls
    balls Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
  • Marusya
    Marusya Posts: 58
    via Wordpress
    They break it.. we fix it... or is it we break they fix it... It's exciting.
  • Jackson Smuirk
    Jackson Smuirk Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    How is it that apple has time to put out 4 new ios updates but we still haven't seen an updated unlock. 1st unlock disappoints then t-mobile disappoints and the cycle continues!!!!!
  • modi
    modi Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    So which one is the cat, Apple? Or are they the mouse?
  • Peng12
    Peng12 Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Mayb it's the fact Apple have a **** load of people being paid working on it and there is only a few hackers that do it free of charge to help dickheads like u out. If ur that bothered then u should either buy an unlocked iPhone next time like I did or fucking do it urself u ungrateful piece of ****
  • big boss
    big boss Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    so who is clever, the one who writes a paragraph of rubbish or the one above who makes a one line point?
  • Peng12
    Peng12 Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    If That's a dig a me then here's 1 line 4 u........**** U **** SUCKER
  • Anti Apple Team
    Anti Apple Team Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    We all really think that the hackers out there deserve BIG praise for all the exploits etc they provide FREE.There is no point slagging each other.
  • hendrix6969
    hendrix6969 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    I reckon nobody has the right to complain when the hackers do this for free, how can you complain when it is free?.
  • Em Jae
    Em Jae Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Just let the dev-team Do their thing You fucking free loaders and complainer. I personally thank them with all my heart for all of their hard work and teasers(let us know that the untether JB will be coming soon). For those of you that are very impatience, go Back to Land Lines and stop your bitching. I would give my right leg for the Program Hackers for making one my apple product 100 time better than Stock iphones,Ipods, and Ipads.
  • Planters
    Planters Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Seems Apple is getting desperate to stop the jailbreakers.Apple just don't get it do they?If iOS worked as a proper full-featured smartphone OS in the first place there would be no need to jailbreak.Instead, they produce a device that, although potentially capable, is deliberately hobbled and crippled at Steve Job's command in a futile attempt at control. The result is a toy music player, nothing more.Then they spend a fortune trying to outsmart the jailbreakers.The jailbreakers are the real heroes - turning a toy into something useful.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    All Apple does is keep cumin with new iOS versions all the time.
  • Iphone23
    Iphone23 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Were not Geeks like you! 4.3 iPhone user rely on these guys to jailbreak and make it easy for us. If they haven't found a jailbreak for 4.3 yet( the easy way) what makes you think a jailbreak for 4.3.1 is gonna come out anytime soon.Only thing I can tell you Angel is to downgrade back to 4.2.1! Research it.
  • Darren
    Darren Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    Have a general JB question.In the instructions I've been reading, it says to browse for the Restore file and go through the process of jailbreaking that file. Then go into iTunes and do a shift restore and point to this new file. If I do that, will everything on the phone be wiped out? Is there a reason why I shouldn't just update in iTunes the normal way and then jailbreak from there without restoring? Can someone please clear this up for me?
  • hidden_valley
    hidden_valley Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    never ever ever ever ever ever update from iTunes if you're looking to jailbreak, that's the first rule to jailbreaking.
  • mez
    mez Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    so where would it be safer to update from HV?
  • Em Jae
    Em Jae Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    First off what do you have? Ip4,ip3gs, or ip 3G? What firmware are you currently running along with baseband? Do you use a diffrent cell carrier? I'm running iso4.2.1 baseband 1.59.00. Preserve. I followed instruction from Sn0wbreeze JB software for a custom firmware save baseband for my unlock JB.which in turn I update thru iTunes. But for my wife phone. She running regular iso 4.2.1JB. I updateed hers thru iTunes and then Run Greenp0ision. Everyone goes thru itune to update their phone. So should you. But it all depends on your own conditions. And don't worry about losing all your info. ITune will save a backup of all your info when you restore to a new firmware. But before you do anything to your phone, search around this site for information on how to JB your own iPhone to your needs.
  • Ricky
    Ricky Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Thanks it work!! Now i have a 4.3 unlock