Apple Releases Apple TV Software Update 4.2.1 (iOS 4.3.1) To Fix Screen Flickering Issues

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Releases Apple TV Software Update 4.2.1 (iOS 4.3.1) To Fix Screen Flickering Issues

Apple has just released Apple TV software update 4.2.1 (iOS 4.3.1 - build 8F202) for Apple TV 2G to fix issues with flickering, waking from sleep and audio output that was reported by several users after installing Apple TV Software update 4.2 (iOS 4.3) that was released less than two weeks back.

According to the release notes, Apple TV software update 4.2.1 fixes the following issues:

TV compatibility:

Read the full story here

Comments

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress
    I'm about ready to give up on a AppleTV jailbreak. XBMC was nice but HULU is no longer working for me. My AppleTV has too many issues right now and that app AirPlay feature sounds like a good enough reason to update.
  • Pal
    Pal Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    I've always thought that XBMC > everything else. K maybe not mythtv.. but definitely everything else.
  • mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 227
    via Wordpress
    I just want to keep 4.1.1 for Jailbreak. Because I have so many movies (MKV, AVI....). There is no way to supported natively.I hope apple can support NAS (NFS, AFP, SMB.. ) and Subtitle with The other format. But, I know it is very difficult to be realized while S/J
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Ah now the dev team will have to work hard to come up with a new JB.