DreamBoard: Promising Alternative To WinterBoard to Customize iPhone But..

2»

Comments

• Julian
    Julian Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    This is working fine on my iPhone 3GS running 4.2.1. Keep the updates coming because you are working something big.
  • Hiddenvalley
    Hiddenvalley Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    I will confirm that it does work properly on iOS 4.0 with my 3GS. Glad I didn't waste my $3, good job guys.
  • Dressler
    Dressler Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Please install coreutils from cydia. If you do not see it, go to Manage, Settings, and change to Developer.Then uninstall Dreamboard and install it again.
  • Iphonefanboy
    Iphonefanboy Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Jacked up my IP4 on 4.2.1 stay away it will not boot up!!!!
  • Chris Williams
    Chris Williams Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Useless to me if I can't use it on my iPad. I can get these types of themes on cydia but NOT for my iPad. So I'll save my Money and get something else.
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Upon the initial install a few days ago, I got an error message but otherwise appeared to install completely. Trying to run it, it just crashed. I then uninstalled and re-installed. Everything went fine and it works great now. iP4 on 4.2.1. Very impressed and can't wait for the Win 7 theme and others to follow. The Endroid theme could use a few more features like an HTC Android lock screen and the ability to add more pages. Looking for updates...
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    As for the facebook widget, just go to the mobile website of facebook (touch.facebook.com) using Safari and login there. Then then the facebook widget with recognize your status.
  • que_pasa_hombre
    que_pasa_hombre Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    does anyone notice this drains the battery 3X faster?
  • Anthony wells
    Anthony wells Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Finally works after an update! It's got great potential... Bring on the themes!!!
  • Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Hello, this works perfectly on my iPhone 3GS running on iOS 4.2.1. This is a million times better than winterboard I love the fact that there are no more resprings! Currently I am using the endroid (complementary) and the aero theme (not free :( but it looks like windows 7) :PSo many people are having problems but it works great on my iPhone but one small factor when I go into edit mode on the aero theme my springboard restarts. Help?
  • lol
    lol Posts: 79
    via Wordpress
    If you download the cracked version from xsellize source (not you need to download the patch befor dreamboard) it works perfect no crashes no resprings can do everything as well as I could before I using iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.2.1 Greeanpois0n RC6 :P note I am bob from earlier comment.
  • craignnem
    craignnem Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I payed for this Theme about a month ago and have not received it yet! Can someone point me in the right direction? PLEASE!
  • Tamara
    Tamara Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    I have iPhone 4 4.2.1 and got this for free via cydia modmyi the first time. I played around with it on the endroid one and it froze on the lock screen. I had to hard reset like 5-6 times until it finally booted up in safe mode and I could go to Cydia and remove Dreamboard. Once removed my phone was back to normal. I re-downloaded Dreamboard for free via Cydia from insanelyi (isystem) using the aero theme and so far its working good but we shall see when I play around with it more later. I wish I knew of a way to move all my games and apps from one folder and seperate them so they arent all in the same one :/ I have over 50 apps/games and they are all in one folder and kinda sucks having to scroll through em to find what I want.
  • Grim2060
    Grim2060 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Dreamboard is cool if you like boot-looping it up every so often.