Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.1 In Beta

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageUntethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.1 In Beta

Stefan Esser, iPhone hacking expert has published a YouTube video, which shows an untethered iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak running on his iPod Touch 4G.

He had also posted a video to show an untethered iOS 4.3 jailbreak running on his iPad couple of weeks back.

Read the full story here

Comments

• its me
    its me Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
  • THE WATCHER
    THE WATCHER Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    KEEP DOING YOUR HOBBIES I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HARD WORK :-)
  • skt
    skt Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    why these guys not work on unlock .....why only jailbreak .... why only Mthrfkr MuscleNerd and Sherif Hasim work on unlock ........ fk u MN and devteam
  • AfG
    AfG Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Why don't you @skt work on an unlock because ur fking retarded and don't have knowledge. The ppl are giving their free time to help community while bitches like you are wasting time and spreading **** about them. Get a job you loser and respect these ppl even if they don't release anything btw you need an unlock well stop being cheap and buy it factory unlocked
  • Lg1
    Lg1 Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    Wow I have to give this guy much respect. Thank you for all ur work. That's crazy how someone will demand an unlock please!!! Ur a loser! I dont know to much about the people behind the cenes But i thank Geohut, Dev team for doing an excellent job. Thank youAlso iPhonehacks rocks!!!! Thank you( ok I got off my knees already)
  • Ilovemorons
    Ilovemorons Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Don't reading these idiots' comments make you feel smarter? What are all you morons doing with your iPhones anyway? I have AT&T so I couldn't care less if the devs stopped working on unlocks altogether. At least freeloading idiots wouldn't have to wonder when it will be released.
  • Mindiq
    Mindiq Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
  • Kintosoldado
    Kintosoldado Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    unlock 4 iphone 4 please 4.2.1 and 4.3i have been waiting for long timeno more jailbreaks
  • Nonameforyou
    Nonameforyou Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Exactly bro. I don't get why they buy them in them in the first place knowing they're going to have to wait. I mean, it's pointless any ways because the iPhones don't even pick up 3G with t-mobile & I for one would rather spend the money with AT&T or hell, even Verizon on that out dated, crippling CDMA than use 2G constantly. I think they just have commitment issues or can't afford the "high" cost of AT&T or Verizon. Sad.
  • Elim
    Elim Posts: 59
    via Wordpress
  • rebby
    rebby Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    LOL .. noob comment :P Read the warning before upgrade ..u loser !! ur fault then u on ur own !!
  • Pegger
    Pegger Posts: 54
    via Wordpress
    You know you first need a jailbreak to unlock your phone.If i could do what the could do, then reading all comments on forums, i would have stopped along time ago with it.Anyway, big respect to all hackers out there who spend there free time on giving us those hacks (for whatever device it is)I considered buying an iphone 4 in the US, but after reading all the trouble you have to do, i decided to pay a little extra and get me an factory unlocked iphone in the local store, that way i can update without worrying about unlock tools and updated basebands.Jailbreak is nice, there are great apps in Cydia, but not really needed, at this moment i enjoy my ipad 2, and yes i really buy all my apps.
  • Petter Poppet
    Petter Poppet Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    A BIG RESPECT to ALL the guys out there that spend hours helping us to either JAILBREAK or UNLOCK our iPhones/iPads/Ipods etc.If it was not for these people we would have to obey Apples rules.Think about this before leaving negative comments.
  • Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    Well no offense, but a lot of people are idiots buying non factory unlocked phones then complaining it's locked...They are the idiots, unlocking is crap, people only need because they are stupid.Thats the simple unaltered truth.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Why do they concentrate on jailbreak when they know unlock is what is needed?
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress
    i love you down to my heart, even tho i dont know who you are but with you guys i didnt have fun with my phone thank you so much for what you guys done for us give up the good work guys
  • anju
    anju Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    You moron these guys are giving you free service to enjoy your phone you should better have patience or watch out before you had updated to a version that cannot be locked, now you cannot blame others for your fault and use foul language you nasty crap
  • 3rd man
    3rd man Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    I know jailbreak is a free service, done in private time. Release the jailbreak. Don't waste your time with unlock. If anyone need an unlock phone.. Buy it.Jailbroken phone you can not buy.Thank you for jailbreak
  • 3rd man
    via Wordpress
    Because you can buy the unlock phone.
  • William
    William Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Funny thing is AT&T is buying out t-mobile... Lol so why bother with a unlock?
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    No one has to obey Apple's rules. There are plenty of alternatives. Those of us who choose Apple products do so because we enjoy their platform and the experience they provide.Jailbreaking is just a plus. It's cool when we have it, but it's not a deal breaker when it doesn't. The phone functions just as it is.I suggest instead of blaming Apple for their products or the jailbreaking community for not providing fast enough hacks, perhaps you should seek an alternative.
  • kkkkk
    kkkkk Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    i think you should go fack your mom
  • VoIP
    VoIP Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    I've always felt that a portion of the paid apps on Cydia should go to the people that provided the jailbreak in the first place. If you think about it, all they really get now is bragging rights for a couple months till Apple releases an iOS update...unless of course they receive a few donations. I'll be honest, I've never donated, but I also have never bitched about an ETA. Wait patiently, give them the thanks they deserve, move on, and be happy they used knowledge you don't have to give you a tool that "you want"I actually enjoyed reading Stefan's post .. thanks for sharing it iphonehacks
  • 3rd man
    via Wordpress
    Buy unlock phone. No one is going to waste their time with unlock so you can save a bit. Stick the iPhone up your --- and it will get unlock.
  • Doz
    Doz Posts: 27
    via Wordpress
    The reason I implore everyone to not praise d iPhone or any of these smart phones yet is the HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE battery life. I should have faith that people who r not corporate or office or stay home workers do stay away from such phones as iPhone. I can't imagine camping with an iPhone, jeez, and then there's an emergency, and iPhone is already 10%, 7%, 4%....dead. I mean every euphemism. Whoever discovers (or whistleblows, as d case very seriously might indicate), a near infinite battery life will change d world like Michael Faraday and the likes. Damn, cars running on such a battery will kill the auto-oil dependent companies. I'd love such a day!
  • Ilovemorons
    via Wordpress
    Sucks for you. Mines just fine. Even when I use the crap out of it. If you don't have one then why are you here? If you do, then just don't go camping. Rotfl
  • Doz
    via Wordpress
    I can bet u have d iPhone 4. Wait and c as Apple keeps releasing updates that will just sooner render ur phone useless. Bear in mind that I didn't jailbreak my phone 3GS and it's up to date on iOS. Yet d battery life is worthless. Give it time, and u'd join d queue of complaints. And if u r going to sacrifice natural aspects of life like camping in a no network region or traveling to remote natures, for iPhone, then u have ruly been robotized. It's not ur fault. Many people have lost touch w/ nature anyway.
  • Sanjeev
    Sanjeev Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    i dont for the unlock to release even now..becasue they are not active like before..i doubt they are getting paid from Apple to stop releasing unlock tools..
  • Ilovemorons
    via Wordpress
    of course i have "d" iphone4. And no updates apple will release will render my phone useless. Otherwise I would not update. Hell, I'm still on 4.0.1. But anyway that's what custom firmware and jailbreaking is for. I have always had my phone JB'ed and even with my 4 I installed Auto3G which helps even more. I didn't say I wouldn't go camping. I said YOU shouldn't if you're worried about your crappy battery and have no backup. Nor did anyone mention a "no network region". Again, you were talking about your battery dying. Going camping in a "no network region" has nothing to do with the iPhone. I think it's time for you to switch, bub.
  • Doz
    via Wordpress
    I guess the question is: what happened to iPhone 3G? Yup, no more iOS update support for it. And guess what, if the consumers that once basked in d "joy" of owning the now outdated iPhone 3G tried updating to the latest supporting iOS which probably is 4.0.1, their device will get bugged down, battery life even crappier, and then it might not even turn on consistently in some cases. Now they r forced to change to 3GS or 4 like robots [say every 2yrs] (which used not to be d case with conventional solid phones like nokia), since the darn iphone will not work with later iOS and apps w/ latest iOS support. So I guess what am saying is iPhone has a crappy battery life until I notice otherwise across the board. And I bet u a buck u'd experience what am saying once u've passed a year or so with ur phone. (Unless, u wanna keep changing up with Apple's annual IPhone release. And guess what, 3GS 8g now sales for under $50 with AT&T. I smile. 3GS is getting in line to be booted out of support with terrible battery life and reliability. And guess what the news flash reports.... "iPad 2 is not a reliable product for enterprise." I smile. I guess execs from multimillion dollar companies share my viewpoint. Just wait, watch and see how I'd switch position regarding iPhone battery life. Apple has a good idea and concept, but there's a league suppressing the use of "deathless batteries." :-)