Leaked iPod Touch 5G Photos Reveal Capacitive Home Button, 128 GB Capacity?

2»

Comments

• jhood
    jhood Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    u can really tell that its a 4g
  • IPod touch 4g
    IPod touch 4g Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This is fake reason 1: considering apple released 4.3 it most likely wouldn't be running 4.2.1... Unless it was for stability reasons. Reason 2: I'm pretty sure the iPhone takes better pictures then these... Terrible quality. Reason 3:Most likely when the screen was on the home button would glow. Reason 4:These pictures look like to many previous iPod models... Reason 5: it might just be the fact that the iPad 2 is behind but it really doesn't have any of these features. Reason 6: Would apple really put the label on the bottom of the prototype... Designed in califonia... Maybe they would but i don't see why.
  • Renee
    Renee Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Thats the ipod 4 i have that!!!
  • Anthony
    Anthony Posts: 66
    via Wordpress
    Fake, if you look at the home button, you can see the original circle really faint. AND! an ipod 5g would not be in that condition. The about screen with 128gb, fake, I could pull that on my ipod with a tweak called fake about screen... simple as that. So I do believe that these images are fake but that doesn't rule out the touch sensitive home button. I don't think the memory will be that extended though. I don't know if apple is ready to extend yet. The 4g was prototype UP from the 3g witch had a spot for a camera. Now the 5g is gonna probably just have better cameras and MAYBE the touch home button and possibly like a tiny bit thinner with the A5 chip in it. but i think those are the only changes well that and the usb3/thunderbolt for the macbook air thing but yea i think thats about it. i think the biggest hype is gonna be over the iphone and ipod 6 gens! i bet they are gonna be rediculacly thin and idk just perfect
  • I
    I Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Fake cos you can see his reflection naked on the iPod.
  • Gustavo
    Gustavo Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    Who takes pictures of his iDevice and don´t wipe and clean it before?...please be more serious...
  • Jonah
    Jonah Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    This is clearly an iPod 4G with the Home Button modified. It has the curves just like it, if you focus it also shows the speakers, the cameras are also identical.... And please, the person didn't even clean his/her screen! -__-