Apple Could Still Launch iPhone 5 In June Or July

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Could Still Launch iPhone 5 In June Or July

It is widely speculated that Apple will delay the launch of iPhone 5 to fall this year.

However, analyst Brian White of Ticonderoga Securities believes that Apple could still launch iPhone 5 in June or July based on the “pattern of activity in motion with the supply chain”.

White writes in a note to investors:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Armin
    Armin Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Well we shall wait and see about that, :)
  • Eduardo
    Eduardo Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Tired of these shitty rumors, every single fucking day the same ****. Do you have anything worth reporting anymore?
  • Marusya
    Marusya Posts: 58
    via Wordpress
    need to replace my 3G.. Can't wait till the 5 is out... I need speed. :) Also need it to handle emails with excessively large file attachments.
  • howareyoumyboy
    howareyoumyboy Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    i buyed iphone 3g then 3gs and n0w i have iphone 4 no matter whichever iphone apple release i will buy it thumps up apple and please hurry i am tired of waiting
  • Ricky
    Ricky Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    "buyed"? Perhaps you mean - "bought"
  • Lil Weezy
    Lil Weezy Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Got fingers crossed for June or July. :)
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Apparently not. So go find another site to **** and moan about.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Two days later a news will emerge that no new iPhone in June, I am tired of this.
  • flyez
    flyez Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    fas, i am basicly tired of iphones also.which was why i sold my iphone and now uses android which is basicly same as iphone.the iphone is overrated!the reason i still come to this website is to read the news and the bad comments lol. makes me laugh!
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    I hate to admit it, but I may have to switch to Android as well. My wife just purchased an HTC Thunderbolt, and despite the terrible battery, her phone is amazing. If Apple waits until September they risk losing the average (2-year contract holding) customer to the Thunderbolt, Bionic, or other "fancy" phone that will be released before the iPhone 5. And if you think that the 4 will carry Apple to the next round, just look at how poor the sales of the Verizon iPhone 4 went. Even people knew then that the iPhone 4 was old news. I'm a big Apple fan, but I'm not going to wait to dump my ancient 3 GS in hopes of a September or even maybe a 2012 5 release. And I'm betting that many people are feeling the same way
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    No you fucking nerd go and lick your mommas pussy...fucking nerd..........
  • G
    G Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    Have you ever thought that some people's first language isn't English you arrogant ****
  • sushil
    sushil Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    the only way apple can compete is to sell the iphone factory unlocked , in other countries like Australia ,UK many more can provide the unlock so easily for few bucks but here it is too costly .. android will rock , i am also selling my Iphone 4
  • Mac
    Mac Posts: 132
    via Wordpress
    As soon as the iPhone 5 is out then the unlock will b out the same week... That's how this crap works.. Apple has the dev team in it's pocket.. No unlock since the iPhone 4 was released.. Hmmm.. But I guarantee it will be out the same week the iPhone 5 is released so people will pay full price for the phone and use it on any carrier.. Apple wants to make as much money as possible... But I still love the product... I think I'm brainwashed...
  • Joey
    Joey Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    As soon as the iPhone 5 is out then the unlock will b out the same week... That's how this crap works.. Apple has the dev team in it's pocket.. No unlock since the iPhone 4 was released.. Hmmm.. But I guarantee it will be out the same week the iPhone 5 is released so people will pay full price for the phone and use it on any carrier.. Apple wants to make as much money as possible... But I still love the product... I think I'm brainwashed.
  • Fuck me Freddie
    Fuck me Freddie Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    I just think your simple. First off there has never been an unlock for any new phone within the first I believe three weeks of release. So no I doubt there will. What would be cool is to find out exactly what makes unlocked phones unlocked and see if there's a way to trick all phones into thinking there unlocked from the factory. But purley speculative as I'm not sure if it's a soft wear or hard wear unlock. But that would be the holy grail of unlocks. I'll guess that IPhone 5 and IOS 5 will both be out in June just like always cause if not thell miss out on the 3Gs upgraders and that would be a big chunk of the pie and like all cope rations Apple is Greedy and there not going to take chances on loosing that kind of revenue.
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    I'm switching to android I think, maybe the galaxy s2? I'm getting tired of apple, still no flash video? If they delay I will def go to android, my 3GS is really dated now!
  • I.RSX
    I.RSX Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I really don't understand people who read an article on a blog and complain about the story (and the blog) sucking. Seriously, if you don't like it just read a different blog instead. Or don't read anything at all.
  • Ricky
    Ricky Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Correcting something wrong is not arrogance. While it is true that English may not be one's native language, that should not prevent one from using the correct grammar and/or word properly. We learn from our mistakes.
  • Someone
    Someone Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    dude ! he's just complaining that u said ur words in a directive way which he considered as insulting , that's it , come down !
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    All we can do is wait in a couple of weeks and see what Apple plans on doing. I hope they do comeout this year.
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    Reason why Apple doesn't put flash video is because it will eat a lot of battery and you will lose performance. Which is why Steve Jobs does not plan on putting it on the idevices. Unless Adobe finds a way. As of now there are apps at the app store that you can download, Skyfire, which can play flash videos, but it converts them into html 5. We'll just wait and see. But I highly doubt Flash would make it to the iphone anyways.
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Skyfire is rubbish most sites don't work!! And why can't u have an on/off button for flash instead of apple just refusing to let u have flash? If it uses my battery faster so what, it's my electric! It's a bad move from apple they are have let other companies catch up! I guess iPhone 5 will be a mini iPad 2 same specs, but I hope not!! I want something better!!
  • kevrocs
    kevrocs Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Lookin forward to iphone 5 although i may switch to an android phone. Currently using 3gs, i think its time apple upped the anty and made there phones even more versatile. There currently more android users than iphone apples losing there grip on the market lets hope the iphone 5 is something more!
  • JC
    JC Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    Soooooo f@&$#%g tired of the useless info about iPhone 5.. Like everyone else I still have the 3GS because the 4 isn't exciting at all. Why the f@&k can't they just show us a glimps of what we are getting... I'm so close to putting an apple up jobs ass.. And ditching the no flash iPad, and the not so great lion on MacBook.. I was a big fan of apple. Now I think they are screwed.