Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 To Unlock For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS On iOS 4.3.1 Released; Also Fixes Signal Bar Issu

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageUltrasn0w 1.2.1 To Unlock For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS On iOS 4.3.1 Released; Also Fixes Signal Bar Issue

As expected, iPhone Dev team has released an updated version of Ultrasn0w - v1.2.1 to fix the iOS 4.3.1 compatibility issues and to also the signal bar issue reported by users who had jailbroken their iPhone using PwnageTool, Redsn0w or Sn0wbreeze for iOS 4.3.1.

Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 for iOS 4.3.1 currently supports iPhone 4 baseband 01.59.00 and iPhone 3GS basebands 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, 05.13.04 and 06.15.00.

Dev team has provided the following information on their blog:

Read the full story here

Comments

• ghost
    ghost Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    There you go for those lil bitches that keep whining about an unlock. Now pay homage, cause without it, u got nothing.
  • SL
    SL Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    It is not a new unlock, just a fix for the existing one.iphonehacks, please change the title, it is confusing, I also thought it is about new unlock.
  • Thanga
    Thanga Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Why Don`t we get unlock iPhone 4 basebands - 02.10.04 (bundled with iOS 4.1), 03.10.01 (bundled with iOS 4.2.1), 04.10.01 (bundled with iOS 4.3)??? Hacker`s pls. do some thing and help us to come out of this problem.We are very thankful to you.
  • emimix
    emimix Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Ya ... change the title! ... It sounds like a new unlock.
    71708 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Hey dumbass. Learn how to read before u talk ****.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    DEv Team has become useless. Apple won.
  • flyez
    flyez Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    Fas you are quite right.this is what we need.1. WE NEED GEOHOT.2. WE NEED HACKERS TO **** UP SONY FOR TIRING GEOHOT DOWN3. ALL DEV TEAM MEMBERS ARE FIRED!!!4. MUSCLE NERD YOUR FIRED.!!
  • flyez
    flyez Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    this is what we need.1. WE NEED GEOHOT, WE NEED HIM BACK!!!2. WE NEED HACKERS TO **** UP SONY FOR TIRING GEOHOT DOWN. **** YOU SONY, YOU SUCKS.3. ALL DEV TEAM MEMBERS ARE FIRED!!!4. MUSCLE NERD YOUR FIRED.!!
  • kenny
    kenny Posts: 42
    via Wordpress
    Updated iphone 4 to 4.3.1 with snowbreeze and unlocked with Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 and works like a charm!!
  • Hacker
    Hacker Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    always crying about the dam unlock just go to at&t already so you can stop crying and 2nd geohot doesn't do unlocks dumass and 2nd if it wasnt for comex from the development team geo hots jailbreaks would be a tethered jailbreak which is useless dumb ass and why dont you figure out how to do it yourself since you think your so smart dumb ass and stop updating your dam phone like a dumbass and apple hasnt won **** its the only smartphone that always gets jailbroken dumass and explain why im on a iphone 3gs on 4.1.3 untethered on tmobile cuz i aint a dumbass like you thanks to redsnow and if people like you dont shut the **** up there going to start charging all your asses for the unlock
  • Ollie
    Ollie Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
  • GS
    GS Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Anyone else noticed the AppStore password is now cached? 4.3.1 + 1.2.1 + 01.59.00 on iPhone 4.
  • Pegger
    Pegger Posts: 54
    via Wordpress
    All those complaining, You should have cashed out the extra cash to buy a factory unlocked phone, else you should have tought about it before buying a new iPhone with newer basebands.Everytime a basebands gets unlocked, apple closes the hole in the next baseband update, so everytime an unlock is more difficult to get, you all should be lucky ppl actually do provide unlocks and jailbreaks for your iPhones in there free time and doing this for free.The only thing you will get by spitting on them is, no jailbreaks and no unlocks anymore in the future
  • GS
    GS Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Never mind. Reinstall of ultrasn0w seems to have fixed it.
  • Eglis
    Eglis Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    As usual, mislead by title.Forget about unlock and stop confuse the readers.
  • devteamsux
    devteamsux Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    stfu we dont need your dumb 2cent in here
  • devteamsux
    devteamsux Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    Stop stating the obvious facts idiota
  • Kar
    Kar Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I upgrade to 4.3.1 and preserved baseband to 05.13.04...and upgrade ultrasn0w to 1.2.1 but its not working. Help please
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Dude before you keep thinking that everyone is a fool who updates let me explain to you the situation.I live in India, in July, 2010 my aunt told me she is coming to India. She lives in US. I wanted the iPhone 4, its not sold in India officially but grey market is it for $1500 (at that time). Now its more like $1000. So I told her to get me an iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 she bought from Apple store for $660 (with taxes) was not unlocked and was on baseband 2.10.4 (I did not update it at all). That is the time I am stuck up with it. Its 9 months and Dev Team has just tried to be lazy by saying after 4.2, then 4.3. Don't you think its not my fault? Apple only sells AT&T locked phones in the U.S. and there was no other place I could have got it from?This approach of Apple has killed it. Trust me if they sold unlocked phones from day 1, the JB scene might not have been so strong today and Apple would not be loosing millions due to piracy. I would never want to jail break my phone but due to unlock I have to and that has led me to install 100s of paid apps for free though ****. So in the end, Apple tried to be smart but selling locked phone and screwed its own self. I love Apple (use a Mac) but this monopolistic approach will only make me to shift to other brands (maybe Samsung), as I have been left with no option.
  • Ahmed Said
    Ahmed Said Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Updated iphone 3GS from 4.1 to 4.3.1 with redsnow and unlocked with Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 and works like a charm!!Thanks guys
  • Hardyal
    Hardyal Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I appreciate all that the dev team has done but this time around they have made too many promises that they didn't fulfill ,I wouldn't be so disappointed if they have had just been honest from the start and said we aren't sure if we can do this,maybe at that time we would have sold our phones..as far as the comments of getting an unlocked version ,well not everyone has $1000. plus the shell out.I have been using the gevey interposer sim and I must say it's been working really great u do have to repeat the process if you turn your device off but once u know what u have to do it doesn't take more then 30 sec.
  • Urfuckingmorons
    Urfuckingmorons Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Haha you fucking cry babies... I hope they never release a new baseband unlock because you won't SHUT UP!. Those of us that have followed the dev team's instructions are able to stay unlocked and if you bought a locked phone with a newer baseband that you "expected" to be able to unlock, tough ****!
  • sushil
    sushil Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Now all the hackers are silence as they know all there promises are back firing them .. no update on NCK no update on baseband downgrade only few options available 1)Gevey sim ----- costly and require same process again and again if switchoff or signal lost2) Rebel Sim-------- less costly and only 1 time process (u have to repeat the process only when u r changing the sim )3) cloning of sim (chaning IMSI number)--- dilldah working on it dont know how to clone the sim but this one is really cheap .
    71708 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    100% agreed. These jokers shouldn't brag about a unlock coming soon if they haven't been able to develop it yet. I read so many stories about new unlock will come out after a new firmware update. Still nothing... They should STFU and quit bragging til they have something done.
  • bobby
    bobby Posts: 32
    via Wordpress
    **** U ALL ....THE UNLOCK IS ON HIS WAY WHERES THE WAY....IF U DOGS DONT HAVE THE ABLITY TO LAUNCH THEN WHY U SAY FUCKIN SENTENCES.....WE JUZT WANT THE UNLOCK .....**** ALL HACKERS...APPLES WINZZZ...
  • skt
    skt Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    rightly said .. they are just making promises .. and working on previous unlock or JB not on new baseband from last 3 weeks not update on NCK unlock or any news from other hackers or devteam for downgrading baseband
  • iRSX
    iRSX Posts: 70
    via Wordpress
    Should've bought it from Canada. Unlocked for $50 more than USA. =P
  • Troof2Troof
    Troof2Troof Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I would just like to comment on everyone who is bashing the people who can't unlock...You are all douchebags. Why do you need to comment on this? You have an unlocked phone, be happy with it.You talk as if you were part of the dev team or something. First of all, you don't even know the dev team, why do you have allegiance to them? Secondly, why would you criticize people for rightfully complaining? If something is promised and then not delivered, wouldn't you complain too?To all those ripping on people who are stuck....**** YOU, you are morons, you're not special, you're not hacking anything at all. You can not say that the dev team has mislead people, they have been doing it for months when they could have just admitted they couldn't do it. So what if they couldn't anyway, they have helped a lot of people and there's no shame in that.You people that say "I hope they never come out with an unlock" are idiots. Most of you can't even spell or complete a full sentence anyway. I sold my iphone4 to buy a factory unlocked one, which is better than what you have. Don't act so cool and arrogant about it, you are nothing, this website is nothing.This goes out to "hacker" especially, learn how to write complete sentences in stead of using the word "dumbass" over and over again. You are probably some little 15 year anyway.**** YOU ALL, I agree that people have the right to **** about the dev team, people have the right to **** about whatever they want. You are also entitled to your own opinion.
  • Troof2Troof
    via Wordpress
    shut up, you're a tard
  • Troof2Troof
    via Wordpress
    you're a tool, no one cares what you think, go drown yourself