Apple Unlikely To Launch iPad 3 This Year

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Unlikely To Launch iPad 3 This Year

Even before iPad 2 was unveiled, we had heard rumors that Apple will launch iPad 3 in September.

Taiwanese publication DigiTimes reports that it seems very unlikely that Apple will introduce iPad 3 this year based on their sources, which should be good news for users who have just bought their shiny new iPad.

DigiTimes reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Shrivatsa Somany
    Shrivatsa Somany Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    -> like no ****.I know this is a useless comment...but such useless analysis by these analysts deserves just as much of a useless commentiPhoneHacks, im not attacking you. im attacking the analysts who look at a rumor and make up some random **** about it.
  • Thepartyguy
    Thepartyguy Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    Hell yeah a complete operating system,,,,!!!!!!
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    File this in the 'no duh' folder. I don't know about the 5, but anyone with sense knows the iPad 3 won't be released this year.
  • J
    J Posts: 131
    via Wordpress
    Let me guess.... Another rushed product with a messed up bugy firmware, is there n e substantial beta testing done? How about you release a solid firmware version first... Or maybe release a new product every 2 years instead of people having to wait for the new product to be available months after the release date, then spending crazy money on it then come to find out a newer iPhone or iPad is out in a couple months... Here's apples crappy marketing, release product, spend months fixing errors with the product, then release another product... How about you make a solid firmware with no bugs, then when u come out with new features or an update you can do it by downloading the update in the app store instead of updating with iTunes... If there was an unlock out right now since 4.0 sales would be up for all iphones
  • lee chin
    lee chin Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I donot give Rat Ass about DJ MAX
  • lee chin
    lee chin Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hi, I think iPhone 5 will be batter deal to come out not iPad 3,,,,However, Apple know the market batter than any one eals, Money Money Money is the #1 Goal to apple..We should understand one thing if you in love with Apple Device believe me YOU GOT **** IT big time, because every several month some thing new coming out which make you to buy NEW arrival,,,What the Huck,,,thnaks.
  • Mr Bee
    Mr Bee Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Hi Lee, Maybe you need to check if you have forgotten to take some medication as your post doesn't sound very rational.
  • badboykilla
    badboykilla Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
  • howareyoumyboy
    howareyoumyboy Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    this is completely fake report i can 100% sure apple will not release ipad 3 in september this fuckers are just posting false reports in order to attract publicity
  • KS
    KS Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    I'm tired of this non-sense rumors. One day say Summer, another day say Fall. Same sh1t for the iphone 5
  • KT
    KT Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    That aint fucking good new for iPad 2 user I just Bought an IPad 2 and iPad 3 came in 4-5month later **** this ain't true Apple will not launch new product in sort period of time
  • Pacomac
    Pacomac Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    Maybe you would like to enlighten us on the bugs in question? If like me you've spent time developing across many platforms you would find iOS very stable and robust!Maybe you had apple mixed with Adobe (flash), now there's a company with problems!
  • Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    They wont, there isn't a point, and besides, what new items would they use? NFC? No point in a device like an iPad..umm better screen? Battery then needs major improvement then to hold us to standby and operating times currently.So don't worry, there isn't anything major, besides, apple said this is year of iPad 2, if they didn't mention that I might be a bit more skeptical, but still doubtful.
  • Shalashaska
    Shalashaska Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    Why do i feel like people dont know how to read ?? its says apple UNLIKELY to launch...if you cant understand simple english ..sod off..if you think u can get better news..starts ure own website..so please...go back to commenting ''first'' that suits u better ..
  • USA
    USA Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    Lee wants to get stuff for free. Of couse you male money when you sell. If your chin runs iOS I bet you can make money too.
  • Scott J
    Scott J Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Like everyone else says, this is pretty ridiculous. No one with half a brain would ever think another ipad would be released the same year. Sometimes it is not worth putting these rumors on your site. They make your credibility drop.
  • Doz
    Doz Posts: 27
    via Wordpress
    I don't see the hype in ipads. For doctors and nurses yeah..., for engineers and architects yeah..., for corporate office staff yeah.... but for home or individual use? I think it's a waste of money, time and usefulness. Think about it.
  • Roger
    Roger Posts: 65
    via Wordpress
    Does anyone know why Apple stores do not ever have any iPad 2 ? They always say we only get one or two at a time?
  • katsuboi
    katsuboi Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    Seriously? They just released ipad 2. Why, would they do that, that would fly in the face of their usual practice of milking all they money they can out of a new product until the public cries out for upgrades.Some people just have gadget addictions or something.
  • mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 227
    via Wordpress
    Lion on iPad ? for what ? and, it is possible to run Full OS system to utilize what ? Specially, in the closed system ? Simply, it is hard to believe that.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Everyone knows that Apple wont launch iPad 3 this year. It aint rocket science :p