Apple Beats Estimates; Sells 18.65 Million iPhones, 4.69 Million iPads & 3.76 million Macs In Q2 201

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Beats Estimates; Sells 18.65 Million iPhones, 4.69 Million iPads & 3.76 million Macs In Q2 2011

Apple has posted record second quarter revenue of $24.67 billion and record second quarter net quarterly profit of $5.99 billion, or $6.40 per diluted share that ended March 26, 2011.

Apple sold an amazing 18.65 million iPhones in the quarter, up 113 percent over the year-ago quarter. Apple also sold 4.69 million iPads during the quarter.

Read the full story here

Comments

• modi
    modi Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
  • Casey K
    Casey K Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Get it apple! I used to hate apple in the 90's when in midde lschool and high school. I hated how the restart bug whould alwas come on. This was the time of the blue orange clear iMacs. Now to this day I'll never go back! I have a MacBook pro 17, itouch, iPhone and apple airport express. Get it apple! Get it! Nothing is as sweet as smoking weed with magical products made by apple.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    This will go down due to unlocks not being available.
  • Maxster
    Maxster Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Unlocking is a pain - I stopped doing that long ago - just buy a factory unlocked one from Canada Apple Store.I travel many times a year and it is very handy to just put in a sim from any country. And you can setup a voip client with a phone number in your home city and even when you are half way around the world people can call you local.
  • Pacomac
    Pacomac Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    I unlocked my first two iPhones until I realized how pointless it was. Just buy an unlocked phone and save yourself the hassle. If anything not being able to unlock a phone would damage a phones sales, however the iPhone sales have doubled. This tells me that people don't care about hacking their phones! Been there, done that, now let's just enjoy using the phone how it was intended!