PwnageTool 4.3.2 And Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 Released For iOS 4.3.2

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imagePwnageTool 4.3.2 And Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 Released For iOS 4.3.2

iPhone Dev team has just released PwnageTool 4.3.2 for iOS 4.3.2 that incorporates the untether jailbreak developed by iPhone hacking expert Stefan Esser.

PwnageTool 4.3.2 will allow iPhone users to safely restore to a pre-jailbroken iOS 4.3.2 firmware and retain their current baseband so that they can use Ultrasn0w to unlock their GSM iPhone, which is only useful for users with older baseband.

Dev Team has provided the following information on their blog:

Read the full story here

Comments

• jack181
    jack181 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    some real nice tools.. keep up the good work.. going to try them now! :)
  • Pegger
    Pegger Posts: 54
    via Wordpress
    Just installed it :)It removes ultrasn0w fixer for ios 4.3.2.After respringing, do a manual reboot (power of by slider and turn it back on)(Note: Also managed to get my facetime working on ios 4.3.2 on unofficial carrier ;), but that's another story not ultrasn0w related)
  • HaNoMaTiON
    HaNoMaTiON Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Yay!!!! Still no god damn iPad 2 JB!!!!!! Dear lord why?????I'm soooo sic of this un broken piece of plop! Where is the JB for us? I dont understand why it is taking soooo long, when it's been said it has been broken already????? Dear lord Why???????
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Think about those who are waiting for an unlock and their phone = brick since 8 months now. The dev team is sick, selfish people who care about making money more than helping others. Before people jump on me and ask how they make money, simple, selling jail broken apps and thus JB is their first priority.
  • Unlock please...
    Unlock please... Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Yeah agree with you...Already waitin 4 8 months...Sick wif devteam...
  • cDUC
    cDUC Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    My iphone 3gs (new rom) is still "no service" status after reboot! I have installed ultrasn0w 1.2.2 by cydia. Please help! First, thanks so much!
  • yo mama
    yo mama Posts: 117
    via Wordpress
    Oh yea? Name 1 app that the dev team sells or 1 REAL link to donate to them. What? There are none? Yea, that's right you fucking moron!
  • yo mama
    via Wordpress
    What is your baseband version? Have you installed the iPad baseband?
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    arent the apps in cydia paid?And if they dont then why are they so busy in jb when people on their word (sheriff hashim to be precise) have been waiting since 8 months now.
  • antiguangenius
    antiguangenius Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    lol no iphone 4 unlock yet....have you guys ever sit and think that maybe the same guys that make gevey writes the untrasn0w software and will not release it until the make enough money from the gevey... lol just a thought.....
  • Tnt
    Tnt Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Guess there won't be unlock for 4.1 bb 02.10.04 at all since they forgot about 4.1. Nothing but paper weight for my i4
  • vf
    vf Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hey guys get Gevey iPhone 4 sim unlock chip, they sell them on ebay for about 20 bucks..
  • yo mama
    via Wordpress
    Some are paid, some are not. AFIK, there are none made by the dev team that are paid. Ultrasn0w certainly is not...Many other people release apps on cydia and want to get paid for it. The dev team does not get money from that.
  • yo mama
    via Wordpress
    I just returned home from Guam, where i have been running in Airplane mode and also upgraded to 4.3.2 with Sn0wbreeze. I have baseband 02.10.04 which is not unlockable yet, but I noticed that I was only getting 2 signal bars. Just to see what happened, I installed this latest ultrasn0w, and I now have full bars! So while it doesn't unlock my baseband, it does install without a problem and seems to fix some other issue(s)Just an FYI.
  • Archi
    Archi Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    WTF, i just upgraded from 4.0.1 to 4.3.2. what let confused is that i have to unlock my ip4 again? Now my ip4 became a itouch. What hell is that?
  • ThaGenius
    ThaGenius Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    WTF?? the f*ck is that you obviously dont know what you are doing... all you need is to reinstall Ultrasn0w if you updated the right way using a custom firmware prepared with sn0wbreeze. Jailbreaking = installing Cydia, unlocking = installing Ultrasn0w through Cydia on an iPhone which is running an unlockable baseband (only 01.59.00 on iPhone 4, you can find this in Settings -> General -> About)
  • Bruno Costa
    Bruno Costa Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Unlock 4.10.01 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Harry
    Harry Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    I WHAT TO JAILBREAK AND UNLOCK MY AT&T IPHONE 3GS FIRMWARE 4.3.2 8H7 MODEL MC555LL , MODEM 05.16.02 CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE