White iPhone 4 Teardown Reveals Modified Camera Lens And Proximity Sensor

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWhite iPhone 4 Teardown Reveals Modified Camera Lens And Proximity Sensor

The white iPhone 4 finally arrived last week after a long wait of almost 10 months.

AppleInsider reports (via Japanese blog MacOtakara) that initial teardown analysis of the white iPhone 4 indicates that Apple has changed the camera lens and proximity sensor on the white iPhone 4.

AppleInsider reports:

[..] the sensor remains the same, but the "magnitude of the incident light" between the black and white iPhone 4 models is a different size.

Read the full story here

Comments

• nabariba
    nabariba Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    who gives a poop really, roll on next iphone.
  • Rcas
    Rcas Posts: 53
    via Wordpress
    Apparently apple needs to double check its manufacturing QC then because pictures of the two side by side seem to indicate at least one white iPhone is thicker than the black
  • ybt
    ybt Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    You guys need to change the white iphone picture, that's not a pic of the white one now. And I care about the white one because I have one. You don't have to read the artical if you don't want to.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    And Phil Schiler says the thickness stuff is all hogwash.
  • Boss
    Boss Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    so, apple is going to replace black IPHONE 4..since white IPHONE 4 was bit redesign to fix the issues?does not matter, what the color is...the model is iphone 4 which we had issues............!!!Am I thinking too much ?:)
  • iphone 5
    iphone 5 Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Hey Gerald, you’re right on with your blurb. I have owned a 3gs, 4, and an ipad. The ipad was simply a terd. I gave it to my wifes son for game play as it’s not much good for anything else than game playing and picture viewing. Graduated to the iphone 4 and wasn’t at all impressed. I ended up smashing it against the pavement whereby relinquishing myself of all the stress and strife the iphone 4′s quirks and hang-ups caused me. No regrets! Needed more screen, more power, more versetility, more compatibility with other devices and applications namely flash drivers. I’ve bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab and an HTC which has a 4.3″ screen, an 8mp front camera, and full internet compatability. HTC ROCKS!! Apple BLOWS!!
  • deano
    deano Posts: 96
    via Wordpress
    the white iphone is the same size as the black one i have them boththe internet is full of noobs talking **** like they have being doing for yearsand haters make stuff up because they cant afford the latest stuff so they slag it off to many morons on the net
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    who wants a htc and after 6 months it will be worth a price of a big mac
  • deano
    via Wordpress
    Samsung Galaxy Tab its a door stop dude, it looks **** the touch screen is pants i know i have one well its on ebay now with 2 days to go and no bids that says alot when the noobs on ebay arant buying them
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    LOL you obviously have no taste in technology. stick with your android crap we dont need amateurs touching a mans device like the iphone or ipad. android sucks blackberry sucks ive owned both there and i can honestly tell you its severity and shittyness is so high its actually pretty sad.
  • Hacker
    Hacker Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    apple is still the only hacker phone all the other smart phones do not have a hacker store aka cydia so yes Google has some catching up to do cydia all about tweaks, and hacks and theres slot of stuff found in cydia that will be in the future of smartphones and now things have gotten hotter cuz now cydia has competition icy and Lima are to compete with cydia so more and more apps,tweaks,hacks are on the way sorry Google u have no support and apple doesnt know how lucky they are to have 3rd party help to boost there apps,tweaks from the hacker community
  • RiffRath
    RiffRath Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    Not enough thinking
  • RiffRath
    via Wordpress
    If you really felt that way why are you on an iPhone based site. If htc and android were so great why do you need two of them oh must be to do the work of one iPhone
  • RiffRath
    via Wordpress