iPad 3 To Get 3D Display?

Options
^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPad 3 To Get 3D Display?

RCR Wireless claims that according to their source who is an “Hollywood insider”, Apple is planning to bring 3D technology to the next generation iPad – iPad 3.

They claim that the information about the 3D plans was leaked to their source by Foxconn, the Taiwan-based company that makes Apple’s iPhone and iPad.

RCR Wireless reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• HDQ
    HDQ Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Let's go with retina display first
  • slyc3r
    slyc3r Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Options
    That is amazing...
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 137
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I dont know how I feel about touching that...it is cool, but im not seeing a practical purpose really.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Next rumour is what? Ipad will also be a printer?
  • Pacomac
    Pacomac Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    Options
    This is simply not going to happen. Try using a Motorola Xoom which only has only a slightly higher resolution and see how the processor struggles to cope. I've said it before but until we get significantly faster processors (i.e. 2.4GHz and above) the idea of retina displays on the iPad are technically impossible without severly slowing down the device.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Ok, I really hope that Apple doesn't waste time, energy & money on 3D. It really is just a gimmick that will not last more than 2-3 years longer.
  • henryann
    henryann Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    why not apple make their idevice eco friendly, that sips pollutants in the ozone layer... they sold a million gadgets. think it would be more reasonable instead of 3D... yeah think its more relevant and futuristic, REVERSING THE GLOBAL WARMING while enjoying.
  • letter to irs
    letter to irs Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Throughout the grand scheme of things you actually receive an A+ with regard to effort and hard work. Exactly where you lost me was on the facts. As people say, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be more correct here. Having said that, permit me say to you precisely what did give good results. Your article (parts of it) is actually rather convincing and this is most likely the reason why I am taking the effort to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, despite the fact that I can easily notice a jumps in reasoning you make, I am not necessarily convinced of just how you seem to connect your points which inturn produce your conclusion. For now I will yield to your position but wish in the near future you link the facts much better.