How To Jailbreak Your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS Using Sn0wbreeze For iOS 4.3.3 (Windows)

13»

Comments

• kungfu
    kungfu Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    did you install ultrasn0w ?? jailbraik alone will not unlock your phone. you can find ultrasn0w by searching in cydia. after installing it make sure to reboot your phone and your 3gs should be unlocked.
  • tribe
    tribe Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i have a 3gs, bb 06.15.00 iso 4.1with the current firmware being 4.3.5will itunes still update to 4.3.3 if i use snowbreeze to update the firmware.
  • Jacob
    Jacob Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    Hi,I have iPhone firmware version 3.0.1 and was upgrading to 4.3.3 using the above guide, All the steps are followed but when I try to restore iTunes through an error while restoring the firmware. Can someone please assist?
  • jibin
    jibin Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hi guys, im using iphone 4 with ios 4.3.5. i cant downgrade it. i dont have SHSHs blobs for any version! im stuck........... pls help me out of this 4.3.5..... i nedd 4.3.3 version..... so that i can do a untethered jailbreak!!!!!
  • dahbid
    dahbid Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hi! I was trying to JB my friends iphone 3gs (4.3.3 and I didn't see the firmware). He took it somewhere to unlock and paid $30. I checked the phone and Cydia icon is white. It crashes when you try to open it. I went to jailbreakme.com to reinstall cydia. I pressed download or free button and the screen went black. Now, the phone is stuck on the apple logo. I tried putting it on DFU mode but goes back to the apple logo when I try to get out of it. Will I be able to use the steps above to restore 4.3.3, jb and unlock the phone? Pls reply ASAP. Thank you.
  • kuck
    kuck Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Hi helibubba,Sorry for the late reply. When I use Skype or Viber, my calls drop when I am connected via WiFi. Really annoying...I have tested with two different routers and still have problems.Have not found a solution yet and I am still hesitant to upgrade to 4.3.3 due to the all too familiar error messages that I can see other people have.kuck
  • vwgolf
    vwgolf Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Sorry but where is this file?
  • vwgolf
    via Wordpress
    Any solution for 1600 or 1603 error?
  • vwgolf
    via Wordpress
    Some help!!! my iphone 4 doesnt stop to restart itself... I tried pressing both buttons at the same time wait for the forced restart... but the same problem... any help with this???
  • vwgolf
    via Wordpress
    there is not an apply changes on tinyumbrela 5.0.12... also when I look at the file to put # is already there #74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com should have a space betw # and 74?
  • kit
    kit Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I got an error message saying, The iphone "iphone" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (3194). I followed these steps to fix error 3194:Download TinyUmbrella from http://thefirmwareumbrella.blogspot.comLaunch it.Click on the “Advanced” tab.Uncheck “Set Hosts to Cydia on Exit”Click on “Apply Changes” but there is no option to apply changes even when I click the EDIT tab so I just press CTRL + S to save it and rebooted my PC. WHEN repeated the restoring steps STILL I'm getting the same error 3194. PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY JAILBREAK MY IPHONE.
  • Ab
    Ab Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    When I launch Sn0wbreeze v2.7.3 I get an error: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application.Kindly help, this is my first attempt at jailbreaking.Thanks
  • David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress
    Hi, I have a iphone 3gs ver 4.3.3 bb 05.16.02 I used jailbreakme to jailbreak. But wanted to use ultrasnow to unlock. For the life of me i couldn't figure it out. Then discovered from other postings that it won't unlock bb 05.16.02. Is there another way for me to unlock? or downgrade firmware and base band to unlock? please help!!!