PwnageTool & Redsn0w For iOS 4.3.3 Updated; Includes Bug Fix & Improvements

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imagePwnageTool & Redsn0w For iOS 4.3.3 Updated; Includes Bug Fix & Improvements

iPhone Dev team has released an updated version of PwnageTool and Redsn0w, which includes a fix for the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 side switch vibration issue (only for iOS 4.3.3).

Dev team had released PwnageTool 4.3.3 and Redsn0w 0.9.6rc15 for iOS 4.3.3 couple of days back that incorporates the untether jailbreak developed by iPhone hacking expert Stefan Esser.

Dev Team has provided the following information on their blog:

Read the full story here

Comments

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Dev team should stop wasting their time.
  • Peter Poppet
    Peter Poppet Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Hey (fas) you're a pratt !!!!!!!Dev Team are fixing a bug , hence release an update.It's assholes like you that should stay with their bog standard iphone and don't deserve to have a FREE jailbreak...
  • Rick
    Rick Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    hey i need some help i been trying to update my ipad 1G from 4.3.2 to the 4.3.3 and a error keep coming up (THE IPAD COULD NOT BE RESTORED,THIS DEVICE ISN'T ELIGIBLE FOR THE REQUESTED BUILD ;() PLEASE if u guys could help me PLZ..
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    If it was up to me I would pay for the jailbreak if that ment they would come out with a new unlock for the iPhone 4 still waiting for the so call unlock they were working on. Using gevey sim rite.
  • Lavender
    Lavender Posts: 130
    via Wordpress
    So ... does sn0wbreeze need to be updated with this bugfix, or is it alright?
  • Maximo99
    Maximo99 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Have u previously changed the host file on ur computer if u did just go to it and remove the gs.apple ipand that should help with ur problem
  • psp
    psp Posts: 69
    via Wordpress
    when is jb for ipad2 coming?
  • rj190
    rj190 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Has anyone had a problem with their signal bars, since I installed 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 my signal never passes one bar on my iPhone 4. I used Pwnage every time. Is there a fix for this or is it just my phone? Thanks.
  • Wop140
    Wop140 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    The iPad 2 jailbreak will have to be a user land one like sprint or star by comex redsnow pawnage and snowbeeze can not be changed to jb the iPad 2 because of the bootrom powering off however comex ain't working on iOS because he's bored and I don't know who else as the skills to do it because since v4 only geohot with limera1n and 1onic with the un tether as done anything looks to me the dev team can't do anymore on there own
  • brad markoff
    brad markoff Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    will sn0wbreeze still work, even though there is an updated redsn0w. will i have to run redsn0w after sn0wbreeze
  • soka
    soka Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    i tried redsnow 16 and the sound problem still exist
  • SteveUnderhill
    SteveUnderhill Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    I had a similar issue with my iphone and trying to update it on my mac a while back. if youve already downloaded the ipsw find it on the computer and delete it, then when itunes asks you if you want to just download or download and update chose the latter of the two ;)
  • magicman
    magicman Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I just jailbreak me iphone 4 using PwnageTool. Everything is fine except for FaceTime. It keeping on say "waiting for activation". What should I do?
  • wakefield
    wakefield Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    works perfect now except for Cydia. I always get the apple logo when I go to search something.
  • Marco
    Marco Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    I am not sure I understand..... can I unlock my iPhone 4 after upgrading to IOS 4.3.3
  • ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress
    I have the same problem on my iphone 4.I have just had to re-install the system software and restore my mac from back -up.Where is the hosts file?
  • mwyan
    mwyan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    iPhoneHacks, i was trying to download Redsn0w by using the link provided but failed “Server not found Firefox can't find the server at 7490366151266152505-a-iphone--dev-com-s-sites.googlegroups.com.”is there any alternative link? Been trying for the past 2 days… :(
  • Deep
    Deep Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    this is how you fix it, when you make a custom restore from pwnage tool do it in expert mode.. then browse the IPSW file, then go to General Setting, and uncheck Activate then phone.. then restore with the new custom restore then it should work, cuz it worked for me.
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    i am have trouble changeing the file name cuz my computer changes too zip too .ipws
  • ifonix
    ifonix Posts: 76
    via Wordpress
    hoi,help!! 3GS upgrade to 4.3.3 baseband 06,15 when install Ultrasn0w via cydia to unlock iphone stuck on apple logo in endless reboot.i have already did the hole firmware build process via pwnage tool tow times.and once again after install ultasnow iphone stuck in endless reboot.anyone have idea how to fix it??thanx :-(
  • ElizabethNichole
    ElizabethNichole Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    HELP!! Cydia wont work after i jailbroke my Iphone3GS, I tried rebooting and jailbreakig it again multiple times, PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS HELP ASAP!!
  • vick
    vick Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    hi there, i just got my iphone 4 white and comes with ios 4.3.2 and i have tried to update it with pwnage, and also with apple but nothing's working and i get the message(which is not an error code) that my iphone is not eligible for that request. does anybody have any idea of what's happening? is so tell me please i'm trying to jb it cos without the jb is just useless
  • Bizzyrich
    Bizzyrich Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Same problem here!, have you figure out this problem?
  • Justin
    Justin Posts: 142
    via Wordpress
    Just tried to JB and unlock my Iphone 4 WITHOUT success. JB seems to work BUT unlock does not. In fact, for some reason I cannot use my Iphone with the SIM that was working BEFORE I JB and/or tried to unlock it. Now it does not work with ANY SIM!! So confused now.I JB using redsn0w rc15 with 4.3.3 (baseband 04.10.01). Then ran redsn0w rc16 for the bug fix and also tried ultrasn0w 1.2.3 as well.All other functions seem to work and I can use it as an Itouch with WiFi but phone functionality seems to not work at all. Disappointed to say the least and would appreciate any help.If it is not appropriate to ask here, could someone point in the right direction on where to go to ask? Probably need to speak to Comex or Dev team and hopefully they will read this.
  • Nathan
    Nathan Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    i jailed breaked my ipod touch 4g an now its saying i need to connect it to itunes. should i do this
  • Khalid
    Khalid Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    My iPhone 3gs with 4.3.3 and iPad baseband is stuck in DFU mode. I've tried restore and jailbreaking but with no success; nothing happens. I get either the 3194 error code or the process gets stuck in redsnow rebooting....forever.Any advice?
  • Jose Sanchez
    Jose Sanchez Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    need help to jailbreak my iPod is the brand new kind and i want to jailbreak but i dont understand all of this
  • Jose Sanchez
    via Wordpress
    i guess i can help you with that if u can tell me like the website so i can jailbreak my ipod
  • Jose Sanchez
    via Wordpress
    ok forget this anybody please help me i want to jailbreak my ipod 4g but i just cant find the website to download the app...or can i just jailbreak from my ipod