Google Docs on the go: View Docs, Spreadsheets & Presentations on your iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageGoogle Docs on the go: View Docs, Spreadsheets & Presentations on your iPhone

Google Docs Blog had announced couple of weeks back about Google Docs for mobile phones especially the iPhone, it means that you will now be able to view your docs, spreadsheets and presentations that are optimized for the iPhone. However, the current optimized iPhone edition is only available in read-only,...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Joe Smith
    Joe Smith Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

All the ads on this site make us feel you don't really care about the iPhone but are just in it for the money. So many spammers ads....

• iPhone Hacks
    iPhone Hacks Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

Hey Joe,

Thanks for your visiting iPhone Hacks and your comment here.

I am passionate about the iPhone & Apple just like you but I would be lying if I said it is not for the money.

I do like getting paid for the time spent in keeping the site updated (its like any other job). The passion along with the monetary benefits are the key drivers to keep the website up-to-date.

I guess in a way it also keeps me on my toes and makes me realize that I cannot take things for granted and that readers of iPhone hacks get the latest on the jesus phone.

If I had done it purely as a hobby I am quite certain that I would have taken things a lot more lightly.

However, having said that I do take feedback in to consideration, and I have removed the Amazon contextual popups with immediate effect.

I also would like to mention here that it was only last week that I had disabled the pop-unders as Ruel, one of the readers had complained about them.

I agree that at times I have erred on the side of being greedy and it is feedback like yours that helps in curtailing it.

Thanks again for your feedback, it matters a lot.

cheers!

• Angela
    Angela Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Thank you for the update about the iphone. I appreciate being informed of additional features that make life so much easier.