Apple's iCloud Music Service: More Details Revealed

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple's iCloud Music Service: More Details Revealed

Apple is widely speculated to launch its new cloud-based service called iCloud at WWDC 2011 to compete with Amazon’s Cloud Drive and Google’s Music beta.

BusinessWeek has provided some interesting details about Apple’s cloud based service.

BusinessWeek reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Numerouno
    Numerouno Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Can't wait! Together with some surprises please!
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    i dont care about this service, my cloud is my mac running itunes, how about changing itunes so i can stream directly to my ios devices no matter where i am .
  • KastBlast
    KastBlast Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
  • Hay here's a thought
    via Wordpress
    Boy what a crook he first sells you the songs then wants to charge you to listen to them? That's nuts, you should be able to stream anything that is currently in you iTunes library free and just tack on like .15 per song download to cover royalties to the music companies. That would put another feather in Spples hat.
  • Lavender
    Lavender Posts: 130
    via Wordpress
    I'd expect my purchase of the hardware (iphone/ipod/ipad/ipud/iped/ipid/imacbook) to include at *least* 1 year (preferably 2 years) of icloud subscription for every $1000 spent on purchasing that hardware. It'd also feed into encouraging users to regularly upgrade too.
  • James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress
    What's the point...I want to be able to listen to my music on the underground..can't do that if it's stored on a server and i need 3g to access it. Plus imagine the escalating cost of internet!!
  • Kiwiholden
    Kiwiholden Posts: 189
    via Wordpress
    NOWouldn't pay 1 cent
  • mustafa
    mustafa Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    how about the battery life
  • UhWhatsThaDeal
    UhWhatsThaDeal Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Folks, please see the writing in the wall.... WHY would anyone buy something and let someone else keep it for you??????? Then charge you to use it????? What happens on that proverbial day when the sun is shining and there is no cloud????I URGE ANYONE WHO READS THIS TO RESIST THE CLOUD BECAUSE ONCE IT CATCHES ON WITH THE 'SHEEP' WE'RE DOOMED TO IT! Imaging buying Photoshop for $1,000 and having to have internet access to use it!!! That's where this is going, it is a mere ploy to retard illegal music/software copying.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Really boring, not many care about this.
  • Your All stupid
    Your All stupid Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    The cloud I'd NOT so you can just listen or use your purchases from iTunes. That part of it is... FREE!!!The cloud is so that you can access your non-iTunes purchases very much easier. Your not starting a trend that will lead to required Internet access. The streaming part is so that if your low on memory you can still listen to your favorites.Also this does NOT combat illegal music. It actually make getting illegal music easier. You get the music and then the cloud takes it and rezes it to best quality and suddenly you can have this fantastic new album on your basically iTunes account and it only cost $20 a year!!Stop being dumb puts and look at the facts.