Samsung Ordered To Show Apple Unreleased Phones & Tablets; Samsung Files Motion To See iPhone 5 And

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSamsung Ordered To Show Apple Unreleased Phones & Tablets; Samsung Files Motion To See iPhone 5 And iPad 3

In April, Apple sued Samsung for blatantly copying iPhone and iPad. Samsung counter sued Apple for patent infringements. We knew that it was not the last we had heard about the Apple/Samsung lawsuit saga, but we never thought that it would take such a twist.

Few days back, a federal judge has ordered Samsung to handover samples of five of their unreleased, but allegedly infringing phones and tablets to Apple so that it could determine if it would like to seek an early injunction.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Lg1
    Lg1 Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    Ttyl... I'm at the beach!
  • Graydon
    Graydon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    So not only is Samsung copying Apple's products, now their copying their legal arguments?Don't get me wrong, I love Samsung products and their ingenuity; but obviously their corporate side must be Microsoft clones.
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    we want to be the unique company in the world.. and we will take advantage of other company's so the iphone 5 will be called iphone 4S like the iphone 3gs and the ipad 3 will be announced next year in april with retina display, it will not support 3d screen yet but it will come with 1gb of memory and 1.5 ghz of processor at unelieve price just only 499 for the wifi model and 669 for the 3G..... thats my expectation.
  • Steve jobs
    Steve jobs Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    My iPhone is in my undy baby ! It's safe with my di@k !! Come and take it baby .. :D
  • Ipad
    Ipad Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Do companies like Samsung build the cost of this stuff into development or what.If any company has secrets and others copy them they have the right to protect them. Anyone! not just Apple.Just an observation IMO
  • Grime
    Grime Posts: 216
    via Wordpress
    Copyright overboard, some things shouldn't be allowed to be copyrighted. Where exactly do you draw the line. Not sure who made the first platforming game, Nintindo maybe. Should they, or whoever created the first platforming game, be allowed to sue the pants off another company because they made a totally different game platforming game. Its similar to apple trying to copyright gestures. Its a great idea, but to copyright it, totally ridiculous. Stop the BS, you can't copyright any and everything, give me a break.
  • Grime
    Grime Posts: 216
    via Wordpress
    Its like atari trying to sue, Sony or Microsoft for infinging the copyright of a joy stick. Or how about LCD LED tv's, should they have to get permission from the guy who made the first Crt television. Should the first guy who made a personal weight lifting gym expect to get cash from the companies that have manufactured 100 off different kinds of weight lifting gym/machines. How about the toothbrush, should oral be or crest or whoever for the toothbrush design. Move a couple a bristle around and companies catch hissy fits. Theres a million examples that could fill ever hard drive on ever computer the world over. There probably somebody out there who has a similar objection as myself, coincidental maybe, should he or she be allowed to sue me because we posted the same idea. Its just stupid, RANT over!!!!!!
  • Hacker
    Hacker Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    looks like apple needs to start finding another company to provide there chips and there components parts very soon or apple needs to start making all of there chips and components soon cuz this relationship looks like its going to end eventually and i know Samsung is beating apple in sales as of last quarter .so looks like Samsung is a big threat to apple after all.I personally like both Samsung and apple but i like Samsung a little bit more.
  • Viiiiiiii
    Viiiiiiii Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    You show me yours, I show you mine.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    What is funny is that, Samsung is their vendor and Apple must have already told them their future part requirements, so do they even need to ask Apple what will go into the next iPhone/iPad?
  • Chatroulette
    Chatroulette Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This will always be an endless saga in the IT gadget industry with each Brand trying to piggy back on the latest gadget releases and ideas and implementing small tweaks to each of their products to try out do their competitors
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    we want to be the world order....we sell you buy, we take aadvantage of other company's we want to be rich and the world willm need us for their daily life...so dont worry to much about this....we will win and samnsung will go down... we like to have all the power...thats the power of apple..