iOS 5 Concept: Lock Screen, Widgets, Quick Settings, Spotlight & More

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiOS 5 Concept: Lock Screen, Widgets, Quick Settings, Spotlight & More

We’ve seen quite a few iOS 5 concepts that have demonstrated how Apple should revamp or implement features such as Speech Recognition, faster App Switching, widgets and Push Notification system.

Folks at iSpazio, point to iWork.com keynote presentation uploaded by Federico Bianco, which predicts the new features and improvements in iOS 5 along with screenshots.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    Feels more like an attempt to play keep-up with Android rather than any real innovation in smartphone UI.
  • beanr
    beanr Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    wow apple cannot think of ideas by themselves...
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Ok so this is not nice. Anyone can pick there fav jail break apps and say iOS 5 is going to have them. We all know apple and what they like and don't like. An settings won't happen. Widgets will not happen. This will just be a over hall o the iOS 4 interface made to look new and not gave too many amazing new feature. You got to remember every one sues everyone else and most of that stuff on this page apple just can't do. Am I wrong let be know. ????
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    So, what he wants is an Android phone.Sorry, but I really do not want all of that clutter and memory and power suck on my iPhone, which is why I have it and not an Android.
  • Yeah buddy
    Yeah buddy Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress
    Android copy. Very sad. No revolution.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Trust me this will drain the battery and make the i4 slow. The dual core chip would keep up though in the next iPhone.
  • Woodlandstar
    Woodlandstar Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Wow all look great!To all the negative posters, the only thing that looks like a possible drain on battery would be the widgets. It's up to the user wether they use them or not though, so the battery life is still in your control, if you're so not happy then don't use them! Besides, this is a CONCEPT so why even think about battery drain, if Apple release any of these or similar then I'm sure they will be scrutinized for any negative effect they might have, and therfore if they were a drain we wouldn't see them at all! (look at homescreen wallpaper being absent on 3G phones for example).I love the new look photos app, this is my pet hate about the iphone, as it is very primitive. Think iOS5 is finally the one where we'll be able to make our own folders at last! Like the idea of photos app looking more like ipad too.
  • maurin
    maurin Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    i got 3GS and it seems now that iPhone will look like android i cant upgrade... :P....but i think android will sue iOS :P...anyway i'd love to have thes feauter and iOS 5 to my old Iphone 3GS :D